About the property
- Apartment785 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Just 300 meters from the center of the market town Tännesberg, we offer you our apartment the perfect ambience for a relaxing stay in Germany's first biodiversity community.
The 73 square meter apartment in a two-family house (incl. Balcony) has been lovingly restored in 2016 on their own and refurbished.
Divided into two bedrooms, provides for a total of 4 people a place to stay. For a fifth person would sleep on a guest bed.
Not far from the apartment there are butchers, bakers and smaller grocery stores. Other shopping areas, including by car about 10-15 minutes distant places Oberviechtach or Vohenstrauß.
The apartment is basically pet and smoke free (smoking on the balcony is allowed, of course).
Equipment in detail:
- Living room with balcony and TV
- two separate bedrooms (one room with double bed and pull-out bed chair, the other with two single beds)
- cozy and well-equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher and fridge incl. Frozen opportunity
- "retro bathroom" with bath, shower and toilet
- Hair dryer, bed linen, towels and tea towels (beds are already on arrival, extra blankets and pillows on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking near the apartment
- Lockable garaging for sports equipment / bicycles
Please take note of the following guidelines:
- The apartment is basically pet-and smoke-free.
- The bringing of pets is unfortunately not possible.
- Arrival from 17 clock possible - previously only by prior arrangement.
Access to the apartment is not accessible (entrance staircase with five steps).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, German
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
gute Ausstattung und sehr sauber
Wir haben zu fünft (2EW und 3Ki) drei Tage in dem Oberpfälzer Wald verbracht und waren dabei in der Ferienwohnung der Familie Freundl untergebracht.
Die Wohnung bietet ausreichend Platz für eine Familie mit drei Kindern (Alter: 8, 10 und 11 Jahre). Sie ist gut ausgestattet und sehr sauber. Uns hat es dort sehr gut gefallen und wir können die Ferienwohnung weiterempfehlen.