The 160 m² apartment offers a lot of space for up to 14 people. Parking is available on the doorstep, on your own yard.
The apartment is located on the southern outskirts of Würzburg. It is a mixed use (residential / commercial). Daytime is not expected to excessive noise. At night it is very quiet. The tram takes you, without change, in the pedestrian zone of the city and long-distance train station.
During the week you will find a contact person in the office of the property.
Children who require their own bed and towels are counted as chargeable person. Children sleeping in the parents' bed or in itself brought cot are free.
You can expect the following:
- Key collection by appointment
- You can park your vehicles in the large courtyard of the estate
- Dining table with twelve chairs in the open kitchen
- 4 separate bedrooms + living room with sleeping possibility
- TV 55 inches with satellite reception in the living room
- Internet via WLAN (included in the price)
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Coffee machine for filter coffee
- Fresh linen and hand and bath towels
- bathroom with two sinks, toilet, bath and shower
- Hair dryer, also for long hair, available
- Hand soap, shower gel and toilet paper included
- Guest bathroom with sink
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Wardrobe with hangers, ironing board, iron
- Terrace with access to the garden
- garden with pond
A gas grill can be rented additionally for the duration of stay. For 30 euros extra is the fuel and in particular the cleaning of the grill included. Let me know if I may adapt the offer to the effect. The bring their own grills are not allowed.
EXTENSION AT DEPARTURE
Standard stay ends on departure day at 10am.
Extension until 12 o'clock - surcharge 20 €
Extension to 14 am - surcharge 30 €
Extension to 19 am - additional cost € 40
Let me know if I may adapt the offer to the effect.
Supermarkets like Lidl, Netto and Tegut be reached in the immediate area on foot. For OBI craft market, it is also not far. All four markets have a bakery.
Within walking distance is also a bowling center.
In subsequent district (about 400 meters away, on foot or by tram) you will find an organic bakery and restaurants.
If you move towards the city center, one comes across an increasingly dense network of shops and restaurants.
The Würzburg City (city center pedestrian zone) is 9 kilometers. By car within a few minutes. A tram stop is 3 minutes away and takes you directly to the city center and the train station. A direct access to the A3 motorway is given, so that you can quickly reach other goals.
Smoking is not permitted in the building and in the entrance area. You can smoke on the covered terrace or in the garden.