|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
2BR 2BA Condo -- Tastefully Furnished and Fully Equipped End Unit that is Quiet, Light, and Airy, yet very Homey. Sleeps 4
This two-story condo is an open, cozy, and furnished unit in a well-manicured, quiet complex that is just perfect for your stay. Only the sounds of birds and palm trees can be heard at this Mesa property, which is in close proximity to the Tempe/Scottsdale/Fountain Hills/Ahwatukee/Phoenix areas via Highways 101, 60, and the 202. Two great and new shopping malls—Tempe Marketplace and the Riverview Mall—are within 1 mile of clustered condo complex. The Chicago Cubs Stadium is a short 10-minute walk with a great sports bar and high-class restaurant!
The comfortable and tastefully decorated living/great room combination offers a 49” Flat Panel LG TV, fireplace, ceiling fan, vaulted ceiling, and an especially relaxed ambiance, furnished with Ethan Allen furniture. The master bedroom (upstairs) has a king bed, mirrored dresser, ceiling fan, and sitting/reading area along with a full-bath, vanity and large walk-in mirrored closet. The second bedroom (downstairs) has queen bed, beautiful armoire, hope chest for storage and good closet space. The third bedroom (downstairs) is set up as a den/office area and is furnished with a fine Ethan Allen chaise lounge as well as a beautiful Ethan Allen corner floor-to-ceiling desk unit, plus additional closet and storage space.
Each Guest stay is provided the following: shampoo, conditioner, lotion for each bath; & Soap for dishes, dishwasher, laundry/washer, kitchen soap pump, toilet paper (2 per bathroom), paper towels, and Kleenex.
This 1100 sq ft “end unit” can be rented for temporary housing, corporate housing, or as a seasonal/vacation rental. Please no pets and no smoking.
Utilities include: central air conditioning, heat, water, trash removal, plus cable TV and WIFI. Cap on power usage (air conditioning or heating) is $100/month.
The tastefully furnished condo has: Ethan Allen Furniture, 49” Flat-Panel TV, VCR/DVD player, a washer/dryer unit, vacuum cleaner, all bedding & linens, extra kitchen/bath towels, covered parking and a fenced community pool with Jacuzzi and barbeque grills a few steps away.
The fully-equipped kitchen and dining room has pantry, wooden table with 4 chairs, breakfast bar, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove, garbage disposal, pots & pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, coffee maker, toaster, and utensils.
About 10-20 minutes Away: Sky Harbor International Airport, Arizona State University and Mill Street Shops; Riverview and Tempe Marketplace Malls; Tempe town Beach and Park, ASU’s Gammage Center for Performing Arts, Spring Training Sites (Cubs, Giants, Angels, and A’s), Phoenix Zoo and Papago Park, Phoenix Botanical Gardens, Upscale Chandler Fashion Square Mall, Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, and Arizona Mills Outlet Stores, Casino Gambling Resorts (Harrah’s and Ft. McDowell), Scottsdale restaurants and renowned Fifth Avenue shops, America West Arena (Phoenix Suns), Bank One Ballpark (Arizona Diamondbacks), Camelback Mountain and Superstition Mountain Hikes, the East Valley Flea Market, and much more.
Information on RENTAL RULES for Condo:
1. GENERAL INFORMATION. Check-in time is after 3 p.m. and check out is on or before 10 a.m. (Arizona time). This is a NON SMOKING condo unit. Pets are not permitted in condo unit under any circumstances.
2. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to condo unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris and rubbish are placed in refuse container outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. There are clean sheets for each bed, so please make sure there is a clean set of sheets for each bed upon departure.
• All keys except the lock-box key are left on the kitchen table and the condo is left locked.
• No linens and general content items are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late check out.
3. PAYMENT. The initial payment equal to 50% of the rental rate plus the reservation deposit is required at time of confirmed booking. The balance of rent and cleaning fee is due fifteen (15) days or sooner before your arrival date. All payments are made by tenant using a credit card via HomeAway’s Reservation Manager. A 2.5% credit card transaction fee of total charges will be assessed and deducted from the security deposit prior to its return to you.
4. CANCELLATIONS. A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% cancellation fee or $100, whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
5. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS. Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of guests in the condo is limited to four (4) persons.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense is subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. Exceptions to the aforesaid policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. PARKING. Covered parking is available for one vehicle in Space #C-20 near the condo unit. Additional spaces, if needed, are available in uncovered available spaces. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
I love to travel and have used others seasonal rentals with success and much enjoyment. I've tried to provide in the coziness and relaxation of my Mesa condo an experience that I would want to have 'if I were the guest'.
I am a business and computer teacher (all levels--high school, community college, and university), have owned my own computer consulting company and am a seasoned textbook author of seven books.
Pattie Gibson, Owner purchased this condo in 2000
I bought this property in 2000 and have used it personally for my two kids when they went to ASU and for myself during especially busy times in my life and after life events that turned my world around.
I have always felt peace upon entering the condo. It's small enough to be intimate; yet, big enough to have guests and friends over and fun times. I love it and feel good to be able to share it with those of like mind. I want my guests to really enjoy their stay and have a great time in the Valley of the Sun.
An easy walk and less than 3 blocks from the New Chicago Cubs Spring Training Complex in Mesa's beautiful Riverview Park. No parking problems. The Riverview Park is a popular, yet local, Water Park,with water play areas and the very popular 'Rope Tower'. Walking paths are abundant for strollers or the exercise enthusiasts!
We had a great stay. We had everything we needed. The location is the best part. We hope to do this again next year.
John & Peg
This was my very first property rental, as I've always been a hotel or resort tennent. My first experience was excellent, and I may never stay in a hotel ever again! The place was very clean, in an even better location than I thought it would be. The permanent residents were extremely nice, and it was secure and quiet. I would highly recommend staying at this location. Oh and by the way...the owner is super nice and goes above and beyond to insure your stay is included in one of your vacation memory's. -David L; Prairie Village, Kansas
Rented the condo do to its location relative to Cubs Spring Training. It worked out great. A short walk from the condo and we were at the Cubs Mesa complex. The condo itself was clean and in a quiet complex. The kids used the pool every day following the games. The instructions provided by the owner were easy to follow and included information about things to do in the area.
Clean and well kept townhouse. Homeowner is very responsive and easy to work with. Location is outstanding for Cub fans - only one block from Sloan Park. Close to shopping,freeway access and numerous bars and restaurants especially on Mill Street in Tempe. Found some great outdoor dining places ( House of Tricks, the Patio at La Sendes country club, Gertrude's ,and the Grill at the Tonto golf course in Cave Creek) The new Riverview park area is nice for local walking. Tons of dessert hiking at numerous parks.
This place was exactly what I was looking for in a clean, safe and comfortable place for our long spring training weekend. I think it would be good for anyone on the go. The Cubs training facility at Sloan park is two blocks away. Great area for getting in a walk early in the morning around the facility and the park next door. Although we did not use the pool, it looked inviting as well. Great location and easy access to the major highways to get to other ballparks, golf courses or nightlife. An Uber ride to Old Scotsdale was only about $10.
The condo was very nice. It was clean and well maintained. It was spacious for 4 adults. The bathrooms were clean and very adequate, though not brand new. Linens were very nice. Nothing wrong at all. The kitchen was the same. Plenty of dishes, pots and pans etc.
Everything was as advertised. It was close to many shops, and stores. Easy on and off for the freeway.
I would highly recommend this property and stay there again. Thumbs up!!
Located along Rio Salado parkway adjacent to Riverview Park, the new Chicago Cubs Spring Training Par, which was dedicated on February 12, 2014 and is less than 3 blocks walking distance from this Condo Property!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2017 PRIME Cubs Spring Trng
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
Off Peak 2017
Apr 1 2017 - Dec 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
The initial payment equal to 50% of the rental rate plus the reservation deposit is required at time of confirmed booking. The balance of rent and cleaning fee is due fifteen (15) days or sooner before your arrival date. All payments are made by tenant using a credit card via HomeAway’s Reservation Manager. A 2.5% credit card transaction fee of total charges will be assessed and deducted from the security deposit prior to its return to you.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.