About the property
- Condo1070 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Plus Beautiful Office/Den Room, Sleeps 4
2BR 2BA Condo -- Tastefully Furnished and Fully Equipped End Unit that is Quiet, Light, and Airy, yet very Homey. Sleeps 4
This two-story condo is an open, cozy, and furnished unit in a well-manicured, quiet complex that is just perfect for your stay. Only the sounds of birds and palm trees can be heard at this Mesa property, which is in close proximity to the Tempe/Scottsdale/Fountain Hills/Ahwatukee/Phoenix areas via Highways 101, 60, and the 202. Two great and new shopping malls—Tempe Marketplace and the Riverview Mall—are within 1 mile of clustered condo complex. The Chicago Cubs Stadium is a short 10-minute walk with a great sports bar and high-class restaurant!
The comfortable and tastefully decorated living/great room combination offers a 49” Flat Panel LG TV, fireplace, ceiling fan, vaulted ceiling, and an especially relaxed ambiance, furnished with Ethan Allen furniture. The master bedroom (upstairs) has a king bed, mirrored dresser, ceiling fan, and sitting/reading area along with a full-bath, vanity and large walk-in mirrored closet. The second bedroom (downstairs) has queen bed, beautiful armoire, hope chest for storage and good closet space. The third bedroom (downstairs) is set up as a den/office area and is furnished with a fine Ethan Allen chaise lounge as well as a beautiful Ethan Allen corner floor-to-ceiling desk unit, plus additional closet and storage space.
Each Guest stay is provided the following: shampoo, conditioner, lotion for each bath; & Soap for dishes, dishwasher, laundry/washer, kitchen soap pump, toilet paper (2 per bathroom), paper towels, and Kleenex.
This 1100 sq ft “end unit” can be rented for temporary housing, corporate housing, or as a seasonal/vacation rental. Please no pets and no smoking.
Utilities include: central air conditioning, heat, water, trash removal, plus cable TV and WIFI. Cap on power usage (air conditioning or heating) is $100/month.
The tastefully furnished condo has: Ethan Allen Furniture, 49” Flat-Panel TV, VCR/DVD player, a washer/dryer unit, vacuum cleaner, all bedding & linens, extra kitchen/bath towels, covered parking and a fenced community pool with Jacuzzi and barbeque grills a few steps away.
The fully-equipped kitchen and dining room has pantry, wooden table with 4 chairs, breakfast bar, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove, garbage disposal, pots & pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, coffee maker, toaster, and utensils.
About 10-20 minutes Away: Sky Harbor International Airport, Arizona State University and Mill Street Shops; Riverview and Tempe Marketplace Malls; Tempe town Beach and Park, ASU’s Gammage Center for Performing Arts, Spring Training Sites (Cubs, Giants, Angels, and A’s), Phoenix Zoo and Papago Park, Phoenix Botanical Gardens, Upscale Chandler Fashion Square Mall, Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, and Arizona Mills Outlet Stores, Casino Gambling Resorts (Harrah’s and Ft. McDowell), Scottsdale restaurants and renowned Fifth Avenue shops, America West Arena (Phoenix Suns), Bank One Ballpark (Arizona Diamondbacks), Camelback Mountain and Superstition Mountain Hikes, the East Valley Flea Market, and much more.
Information on RENTAL RULES for Condo:
1. GENERAL INFORMATION. Check-in time is after 3 p.m. and check out is on or before 10 a.m. (Arizona time). This is a NON SMOKING condo unit. Pets are not permitted in condo unit under any circumstances.
2. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to condo unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris and rubbish are placed in refuse container outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. There are clean sheets for each bed, so please make sure there is a clean set of sheets for each bed upon departure.
• All keys except the lock-box key are left on the kitchen table and the condo is left locked.
• No linens and general content items are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late check out.
3. PAYMENT. The initial payment equal to 50% of the rental rate plus the reservation deposit is required at time of confirmed booking. The balance of rent and cleaning fee is due fifteen (15) days or sooner before your arrival date. All payments are made by tenant using a credit card via HomeAway’s Reservation Manager. A 2.5% credit card transaction fee of total charges will be assessed and deducted from the security deposit prior to its return to you.
4. CANCELLATIONS. A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% cancellation fee or $100, whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
5. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS. Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of guests in the condo is limited to four (4) persons.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense is subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. Exceptions to the aforesaid policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. PARKING. Covered parking is available for one vehicle in Space #C-20 near the condo unit. Additional spaces, if needed, are available in uncovered available spaces. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Pattie Gibson, Owner
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Pattie Gibson, Owner
I love to travel and have used others seasonal rentals with success and much enjoyment. I've tried to provide in the coziness and relaxation of my Mesa condo an experience that I would want to have 'if I were the guest'. I am a business and computer teacher (all levels--high school, community college, and university), have owned my own computer consulting company and am a seasoned textbook author of seven books.
Pattie Gibson, Owner purchased this Condo in 2000
Why Pattie Gibson, Owner chose Mesa Grande
I bought this property in 2000 and have used it personally for my two kids when they went to ASU and for myself during especially busy times in my life and after life events that turned my world around. I have always felt peace upon entering the condo. It's small enough to be intimate; yet, big enough to have guests and friends over and fun times. I love it and feel good to be able to share it with those of like mind. I want my guests to really enjoy their stay and have a great time in the Valley of the Sun.
What makes this Condo unique
An easy walk and less than 3 blocks from the New Chicago Cubs Spring Training Complex in Mesa's beautiful Riverview Park. No parking problems. The Riverview Park is a popular, yet local, Water Park,with water play areas and the very popular 'Rope Tower'. Walking paths are abundant for strollers or the exercise enthusiasts!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Nice Condo, Great Location
We really enjoyed our stay in the condo. It was clean and well kept, and was in a perfect location for the Cubs games and our other activities. Pattie's communication was excellent.
It was a pleasure having you stay at my condo and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay there and "our Cubs"! Thank you.
Lovely little condo
Love quaintness of the condo. My son and I were there to see the Cubs play. The location was perfect. Waking distance to Cubs park. Shopping was near by. The washer and dryer were repaired so we got to do the laundry before we left. Would definitely recommend this condo for Cubs fans. If we come back will stay here again.
Thank you for the wonderful review and I am so so happy that you and your son enjoyed your stay at the condo. It's a great place in a super location for Cubs' Fans!!!
Quiet, convenient condo
We stayed here for 5 days, specifically because it was close to Slone Park (Cubs Spring training). We discovered that this location was also perfect for other activities, including exploring Scottsdale, finding new places for dinner (for great beer and a good meal, don't miss Two Brothers in Scottsdale or Famous Dave's in Mesa) and for doing some fabulous hiking (Lost Dutchman State Park is well worth the 25 mile drive)!
This condo is large enough to find space to be together, or to relax in a quiet side room for some reading time.
As important as the details of the condo might be, the most impressive part was the easy communication we had with the owner, Pattie. We will definitely return here if/when we return to Mesa!
Comfortable and quiet, access to pool and hot tub. Cubs stadium and practice field 2 blocks away. Very Nice.
Paul, thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. That's what I wanted to happen!
Fun and relaxing stay
We really enjoyed our stay in your condo. It was very cozy and comfortable. The condo is so close to many fun places to visit, all kinds of shopping, and great restaurants. Thank you for sharing your home away from home with us!
Thank you, Cheri, for the very nice review. I am so pleased that you and your son enjoyed your stay!
Condo has a nice layout, beautiful pool area, quiet, and is in the perfect location for Cubs, Riverview, Tempe Marketplace, Scottsdale, 101 and 202 loop, ASU, Valley Metro for a ride to Chase Field.
Thank you for your kind review. Your comments for other potential guests to read were great and I appreciate the time you took to make them on Homeaway.
Located along Rio Salado parkway adjacent to Riverview Park, the new Chicago Cubs Spring Training Par, which was dedicated on February 12, 2014 and is less than 3 blocks walking distance from this Condo Property!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
The initial payment equal to 50% of the rental rate plus the reservation deposit is required at time of confirmed booking. The balance of rent and cleaning fee is due fifteen (15) days or sooner before your arrival date. All payments are made by tenant using a credit card via HomeAway’s Reservation Manager. A 2.5% credit card transaction fee of total charges will be assessed and deducted from the security deposit prior to its return to you.