ED Ref. 430857
Holiday home in the Thuringian Forest
Idyllic holiday home in the Thuringian Forest for rent. The log house with 120 m² is located at the end of the quiet village Burkersdorf in the Thuringian Forest. Up to 6 people can be comfortably accommodated here. The house is located in a quiet location, surrounded by cow meadows and forests.
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 beds
- 1 children's room with loft bed for 2 children
- large living room with sofa seating area, TV, satellite TV, DVD player, video recorder, radio, CD player, dining area, in addition to central heating a wood burning stove
- Kitchen with stove, oven, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, microwave
- Large balcony (8m x 2m) with garden furniture, unobstructed view about 60km
- From the living room a wooden ladder leads up to the sleeping loft. Here are also up to 3 comfortable beds
- large property with terrace, barbecue facilities, garden
- Parking facilities are available on the property
Burkersdorf is a small, dreamy village right on the Thuringian Forest. It is located above the Schwarzatal, one of the most beautiful valleys of the Thuringian Forest.
In the vicinity there are the fairy grottos the Morassina Grotto, a summer toboggan run, various fun and wellness baths, lakes and excellent hiking trails along the Rennsteig.
Winter sports facilities, both cross-country and downhill, are nearby.
- Rental only for non smokers! It is forbidden to smoke on the property!
- Pets are not allowed
- Towels and sheets must be brought by yourself.
It is expressly forbidden to smoke in the house and on the whole property!