The cottage is a detached property situated in a large (3000m²) garden which is surrounded by large trees and bushes. It is one kilometre from the sea and offers inspiring views of Croagh Patrick, the holy mountain of the Irish.
This peaceful location will most definitely appeal. The four bedroom (120m²) cottage is ideal for up to four adults and two children.
Do you want to escape from the pressures of everyday-life into quiet untouched landscape? Then a holiday on the west coast of Ireland is exactly what you need. And with the garden there is plenty of space for a family to have fun. We discovered this paradise a long time ago and since then it has become home from home.
The cottage offers:
• two bedrooms with double beds.
• two children’s rooms with single beds.
• living room with open fire and patio doors onto the garden.
• large homely kitchen with cooker, fridge, dish washer, coffee machine and
• bathroom with shower and toilet.
• guest WC.
• utility room with washing machine.
• terrace with garden furniture hidden from the road.
• colour TV with satellite dish (Capable of receiving European television
• central heating.
From the cottage it is only one kilometre to the sea. Westport and Newport, which both offer opportunities to explore and shop, are six kilometres away.
The cottage contains Linen and hand towels, and there are many books and games to play. We want you to enjoy the cottage and its location to the full so that when you go home you take with you great memories and want to come back.