***THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. THIS IS THE UPSTAIRS 5 BEDROOM UNIT OF A LARGE 3 FAMILY HOME, SO RESPECTFUL RENTERS ONLY PLEASE. The house is perfect for a group looking for a quiet weekend in Newport, if that's not you then there are plenty of other houses to choose from.***
GORGEOUS colonial house on the National Historic Register. BEST LOCATION in Newport (Church/Division)! A beautiful, newly renovated apartment with central air conditioning (2nd and 3rd floor of the building and 4th floor cupola, secure entrance) with tons of old world character on Church off of Thames St. It is within a few blocks from The Cooke House, Black Pearl, Yesterday’s, Buskers, Starbucks, the movie theatre, etc. It features the following amenities:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths (newly renovated). The 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms (2 queen beds), the 3rd floor has 3 bedrooms 2 full and 1 queen).
- 3 off-street reserved parking spaces (tight squeeze but you can get 3 in)
- Free washer and dryer in building
- New eat-in kitchen (microwave, blender, coffee maker, panini maker, pots/pans...fully stocked. No dishwasher)
- Charming patio you won’t want to leave w/ gas grill and patio set.
- Cable, 32' TV, Bose stereo system and internet
- Beautiful furniture...ie. 4-post mahogany Queen bed, mahogany full bed (new mattresses)
- Exclusive use of the romantic 4th floor cupola that overlooks the harbor (seats 2)
- Hardwood floors throughout and 9 ft ceilings. 4 beautiful fireplaces (fireplaces do NOT work). 2nd floor alcove.
- Large storage area in basement for storing bicycles, fishing gear, beach gear, etc.
- Spacious living room that can accommodate a large group comfortably
- Ceiling fans, throw blankets, soft towels, games, books and movie collection ...all of the things to make your stay comfortable