Located on the outskirts of Soltau, directly by the forest, this holiday home, renovated in 2016, offers the best conditions for a varied holiday in the Lüneburg Heath.
Ideally located to many excursion destinations, which are also accessible due to the good motorway connection in short time:
- Dersa-Kino Soltau (1.9 miles)
- Soltauer Marktstraße with Felto-Filzwelt (3,5 km)
- Spielmuseum Soltau (3,5 km)
- Soltau Therme (3,6 km)
- library "Bibliothek Waldmühle" (3,7 km)
- Designer Outlet Soltau (2.4 miles)
- Heide-Park Resort (4.3 miles)
- Kart-Center Bispingen / Snow-Dome / The Crazy House (16,5 km)
- Panzermuseum Munster (18 km)
- World-Vogelpark Walsrode (24,8 km)
- Serengeti Park Hodenhagen (43.6 km)
Also easy to reach is the Heidekreis-Klinikum Soltau (3.0 km), as well as the Rehazentrum "Mediclin Klinikum Soltau" (3.5 km).
On hot summers, lakes in the area offer the necessary cooling, Such as the Flüggenhofsee in Munster, the Brunau Lake in Behringen or the bathing lake of the Südseecamps in Wietzendorf.
For families with small children, the all-weather bath in Soltau offers a great alternative.
Nature lovers, for example, Such as the Wacholderpark, the Pietzmoor Schneverdingen and the Wilseder mountain, are ideal for hiking or walking in this natural landscape, unique in Central Europe. This is particularly attractive to the heather blossoms in August and September. However, the Lüneburg Heath is not only on foot, but extensive bicycle paths invite you to enjoy a great trip.
Soltau is also an ideal starting point for many activities. Then the atmospheric Christmas markets in Hamburg, Hanover, Bremen, Celle or Lüneburg invite you to a relaxing bath in the brine or a visit to the sauna and winter sports enthusiasts will get their money's worth in the Snowdome.
On the ground floor you will find the living and dining room with leather couch, satellite TV, dining table and numerous family and company games, as well as the new modern equipped kitchen with induction cooker, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, microwave and water cooker. Furthermore, on the ground floor is a bedroom with two beds a. 90x200 cm, as well as a bathroom with bath, which invites you to relax.
On the upper floor there are three bedrooms (1x 90 x 200 cm bed, 1x 140 x 200 cm bed, 1x 180 x 200 cm bed), as well as the second smaller bathroom with shower. In addition, a spacious loggia offers plenty of space to play, should the nice weather times a day break.
Family friendly furnished with a large garden with terrace and numerous outdoor games, as well as a large trampoline with safety net,
- Electricity, water and gas are included in the rental price
- High chair and child's bed are available in the house
- Bicycles are also available on request in limited number
- Bed linen can be booked for a fee of 5,00 Euro per person.
- Bath towels (1 shower towel, 2 towels) can be booked for a fee of 5.00 Euro per person.