This offer is the rental of the entire house 166 (two self-contained apartments) consisting of 4 bedrooms with a total of 8 beds and 2 living areas each with dining area, 2 kitchens and 2 bathrooms.
The Ground Floor
The ground floor apartment offers modern furnishings and fresh colors. It offers on 57 square meters can accommodate up to 4 people. On request another bed (couch) can be provided for an extra person. The apartment has a double bedroom and another bedroom with two single beds. The kitchen has a ceramic hob and integrated oven, a refrigerator, a microwave and a dishwasher. Tableware is available for 6 people. The living area leaves no wish unfulfilled. In addition to the large TV with satellite channels and Internet connection, you can relax watch DVDs, play Wii or via the mini stereo just listen to the music. An exciting day can be spent in front of the house or in front of the crackling fire at the best on the sun terrace.
The top floor apartment
The 53 square meter apartment in the attic has two bedrooms each with a double bed and a fully equipped kitchenette. 4 people will find enough space for a few relaxing days. The aligned south-facing balcony invites you to a leisurely breakfast. More space, z. B. for sunbathing or barbecues, offers the patio behind the house. Evening, after a day of sightseeing, you can make yourself comfortable on the sofa in front of a log fire inside. The living area is further equipped with a large TV with satellite connection, an Xbox, a DVD player and a radio tower and stereo.
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Garden furniture
- board games and outdoor games
- travel cot and high chair
- Iron and ironing board on request
- Extra bed (couch) on request
We are happy to provide a charcoal grill with charcoal, lighter and barbecue tongs for a fee.
Am Silbersee Ferienwohnpark there are also other possibilities for grilling. The crickets in these places must be reserved at the party in advance and a fee to obtain a suitable grill for barbecues.
Things in the park and at Silver Lake
- Wellness paradise with sauna and steam bath, whirlpool, exercise pool, water slide and children's play area
- Indoor play area for children
- Climbing park for young and old
- Sommerrodelbahn with affiliated petting zoo, playground, quad biking and a beer garden
- Mini steam railway
- 2 lawn at the lake with sandy beaches. The lake is monitored during the summer and in good weather from the DLRG.
- Boat rental
- Mini Golf
- Various playgrounds at Silver Lake and Ferienwohnpark
The opening times of the leisure activities are dependent on season and weather. Usage and admission fees are not included in the booking price and must be requested and paid by the respective providers.
- Tavern at the entrance of the Ferienwohnpark
- Restaurant in the Hotel Silbersee
- There are smaller courts and snacks at the summer toboggan run, the wellness paradise and the indoor play paradise
- German and Italian cuisine in the nucleus Frielendorf and the surrounding villages
- Village market with bread service in the Ferienwohnpark directly opposite the house
- 3 shops as well as bakery and butcher in the center of Frielendorf
Things to do
- Canoeing on the rivers Eder and Schwalm
- Gliding in Schwalmstadt Ziegenhain and on the Mosenberg near Homberg / Efze
- Golfing in Gudensberg and Oberaula (in Gudensberg there is also a nice miniature golf course)
- Ski and cross-country skiing with enough snow on the Eisenberg (636 meters above sea level)
- Sledding with sufficient snow on the Knüllköpfchen (634 meters above sea level)
- Surfing, sailing and diving on / in the Singliser See near Borken
- cycling on the Rotkäppchenland railway cycle path (about 60 km)
- cycle path for ambitious cyclists Schwalm- Eder and Fulda bike path (about 200 km)
- Inline and cycling on the dam of the rainwater reservoir Schwalmstadt
- Outdoor swimming pools in Frielendorf, Großropperhausen and Schwalmstadt Ziegenhain
- Indoor swimming pool in Schwalmstadt Treysa (closed during the Hessian summer holidays)
- Water skiing at the reservoir Kirchheim
- Hiking trails
- Natural lakes: Neuenhainer See and Stockelage near Borken (partly with costs)
- Tennis hall in Schwalmstadt Ziegenhain
The mentioned sports and leisure possibilities are all by car in max. 30 minutes away.
In the wider area to there are many more sports and leisure activities. Simply ask us, if you are looking for more challenges or a preferred activity is not included.
- Half-timbered towns Ziegenhain, Homberg / Efze, Fritzlar, Melsungen and Alsfeld
- Museum of the Schwalm (15 km)
- Bergbaumuseum Borken (about 15 km)
- Wild Park Knüll (about 20 km)
- Bad Hersfeld with the Bad Hersfeld Festival (about 35 km)
- Edertalsperre and Edersee wildlife park and nature park Kellerwald-Edersee (40 km)
- Dokumentastadt Kassel Mountain Park + palace, the fountains and the Grimm world (about 50 km)
- University town of Marburg with the botanical garden and the Elisabeth Church (about 50 km)
- Baroque city of Fulda with its cathedral, town castle with garden and Daliengarten (about 75 km)
A variety of regional events lend themselves to a trip. For the selected travel period, we are happy to assist you in the search for an event.