Pure nature, good, clear air and idyllic country life: All this awaits you at the apartment "Westerwald Love" in the Westerwald.
In our 2016 renovated, bright apartment for 2 people (additional guests on request / extra charge), you can relax on 85m2, unwind and recharge their batteries. Spend the day and let yourself be enchanted by the idyllic forests and lakes of the Westerwald. We look forward to you!
Cost: 45, - / night + 50, - final cleaning
Please note: Non smoking apartment!
To the flat:
Renovated in 2016, this bright and comfortably furnished 85m2 apartment has its own entrance, a sun terrace and a large garden.
Inside you will find a cozy bedroom, a bright living-dining room with fireplace, a spacious kitchen and a bathroom with bath and shower disabled.
The fitted kitchen with sitting area has been newly equipped with all necessary appliances (electric stove with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and toaster).
In friendly living-dining room, the cozy couch area and a seating area invite you to linger. For best television entertainment, two modern LCD flat-screen TVs with digital cable connection.
The new bedrooms with comfortable beds in Boxspringhöhe and view of the garden promises peaceful nights.
When the sun attracts the large garden. The seating area in the sheltered part of the south-east terrace offers wonderfully at a barbecue or breakfast.
At night you can here or on the veranda of our garden house in Swedish style with views over the heights of the Westerwald and end the day with a cold beer.
Other: Free wireless use included. Washing machine and clothes dryer may be shared on request.
Arrival by car recommended.
For holiday region "Westerwald"
In Westerwald offers beautiful nature, forests and lakes, tranquility, clean air and a lot to discover. In summer, the Westerwald is a paradise for hikers, in winter for skiing and cross-country skiers. You will be enchanted by the beauty of the region and you lose as we your heart to this special spot!
Your apartment is located right on the edge of the "National Heritage Stegskopf", that is, you have the opportunity to take long walks in unspoilt nature!
Moreover (wildlife park, Basalt park, climbing forest, Wolfenstein, park with Kneipp water treading, spa and water park with a large sauna area), shops, and cafes and restaurants within 3-5 km distance is the spa town of Bad Marienberg with its many attractions easily accessible.
Other worthwhile destinations in the area:
- The Fuchskaute, the highest peak of the Westerwald, beautiful with many hiking trails and a restaurant
- The Wiesensee: here you can find beautiful hiking trails, golf course, boat rentals and the blockhouse Café "Café Seewies" serving on its sun terrace delicious, home-made cakes
- The Holzbachschlucht, an enchanted paradise for hikers and explorers
- City Hachenburg with its regional museum, castle, the historic old town and a variety of restaurants and cultural activities (.. U a highly modern multiplex cinema)
- The Westerwald Lakeland golf, hiking and swimming
- The Kroppacher Switzerland, a less beautiful, expansive hiking area around the large and small Nister
- The over 800 year old Cistercian abbey Marienstatt served with the opportunity to inspect the church and monasteries and a Klostergaststätte, the hearty food and home-brewed beer monastery
The cities of Koblenz, Montabaur, Siegen and Limburg are easily accessible by car and are suitable for a day trip.