ED Refnr. 828042
Let you enchant by originally preserved, natural surroundings in the sunny part of Switzerland. Think back at the times, when stress or hastiness were hardly known, in a pristine countryside, where the four seasons and the alternation from daytime to nighttime affect the rhythm of life till these days, in a small pictorial Ticino village that’s adhesive at the precipitous hills of the verdant Verzasca Valley.
The Rustico "Casa Roberto" in Corippo ist hirable by weeks or by days (from 3 days at least).
The completely renovated cottage with its solid natural stone walls and granite roofs is originated from the 17th century. The appearance has been left unchanged in its authentic, characteristic architecture: every room is accessible from outside. The rooms of the main tract are additionally combined by stairs.
- The central part of the building comprises the kitchen/living room area at the ground floor and an adjacent store room. The modern kitchen furnishing includes a ceramic stove top, oven with microwave, dishwasher and a fireplace.
- In the upper floors are 2 bedrooms with 2 beds each (double beds) and a lavatory.
- The bathroom below the wooden loggia and with a view to the garden comprises a shower, a bath tub, toilet and a washbasin. The room is equipped with a fan heater and floor heating.
- Another bedroom with 2 beds is accessible by an external staircase.
- Visitor's tax: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 134.65 EUR (Mandatory).
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 150 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake: 18 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 16 km
- Distance to town: 16 km