|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
10 REASONS TO SELECT OUR VACATION HOME!
1. SUNSHINE: ARIZONA offers over 300 days of sunshine a year and as Owner/Manager we are just 15 minutes away! Enjoy resort style living with sunsets by the San Tan Mountains all within walking distance by experiencing the quiet 18 hole Championship Johnson Ranch Golf Course & Golf Club. Sunseekers will relish in the three private Johnson Ranch 25 meter pools with spa's, lit tennis plus the popular PICKLE BALL and basketball courts plus disc golf, playgrounds and catch & release pond and complimentary 9 Hole Pitch & Putt! Relax and dine at the Terrace Clubhouse after golfing! Nearby is plenty of shopping & restaurants! ASK ABOUT OUR OTHER VACATION HOMES all with 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms and all less than 1 mile from the golf course! Great for vacation get-a-ways, overflow guests, family reunions and those in transition!
2. CONVENIENT: MESA GATEWAY AIRPORT just 15 minutes+ away just doubled the number of flights with ALLEGIANT AIRLINES plus added SPIRIT AIRLINES and FRONTIER. They are discounting flights so you can get to the valley of the SUN! Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is another option a short distance more. Check SOUTHWEST or CHEAP-O TICKETS at 1-888-793-4235 for AIR SPECIALS now into Phoenix to get out of the cold! There is so much to do here! It is also comforting to know that the new 80 acre Banner Ironwood Medical Center is now open for you and located less than 10 minutes away and 'My Doctor Now' Walk-in/Urgent Care is right next to Johnson Ranch!
3. CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION: Newly renovated home in perfect location walking distance (just 6 houses down and around the corner) from the main pool, golf course and amenities! As mentioned, Owner/Property Manager JUST 15 MINUTES AWAY FOR PROMPT FRIENDLY SERVICE!
4. FUN: Consider nearby attractions: MLB Cactus League Baseball w/now 8+ professional teams, Phoenix PRI hosts Arizona Cardinals football, International Raceway, The Worlds' Greatest Collector Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction in Scottsdale, Phoenix Zoo, Canyon & Saguero Lake, Schnepf Peach Farms, Olive Mill, Raw Hide Western and the Botanical Gardens! Long term stays welcome!
5. DAYTRIPS: Consider a trip to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Flagstaff, Tombstone, Tuscon or Rocky Point, Mexico!
6. SHOPPING GALORE: Queen Creek Marketplace, San Tan Village Mall, Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront & Fifth Avenue Arts District, Arizona Outlets or Mesa open-air markets!
7. SPACIOUS: Great 3 bedroom home for families and friends with 1 KING plus 2 QUEEN beds + temperpedic topper, 2 full bathrooms, 8 ceiling fans throughout and new furniture as well as 3 TV's (New mounted big screens in master bedroom, livingroom and third bedroom!)
8. OUTDOOR LIVING: Pick an orange off our tree and view the unique cactus garden plus the red bougainvilleas in the back yard and palms that will surround you and blossom up to 12 months out of the year! Enjoy the private backyard and make smores or grill a steak in your own backyard/patio/grill/campfire area!
9. AFFORDABLE: You can see! Consider planning a golf outing, trip, reunion or gathering and we shall look forward to WELCOMING you!
10. DISCOUNTS: Ask about our referral program or return visitor discount! This place you can call 'home' while you're on vacation is fully furnished...just bring your clubs and your smiles!
We work very hard to achieve the Guest Comments that you see on our website and are very proud of them! We purchased our vacation homes with our guests primarily in mind! It is our goal to give you an experience that you will treasure with the special people in your life. Join my husband Tom and I and our 3 children Jacob, Lucas & Alina and share some special memories! We live just 15 minutes away right here in ARIZONA and have the UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to be in close proximity to be available to give you and the home special attention. When Grandma & Grandpa vacation from central Wisconsin our intent is to create many memories and we hope that you enjoy your get-a-away so much that you make it a tradition!
Tammy Jelinski purchased this house in 2009
We specifically chose this location because we wanted to enjoy resort-style living and walk just 3 minutes to the 18 hole championship Johnson Ranch golf course, golf club, pool, tennis courts, playground, shopping and restaurants all on a beautiful and quiet panoramic backdrop of the San Tan Mountains. There are more than 300 days of sunshine here! All you need is your golf clubs and your swim suit! There is so much to take in! October through May is the best time to come!
We encourage you to read our 'Guest Comments' section and compare! We own and personally manage our 4 vacation homes all on the desirable golf course side plus we are very unique in that we live just 15 minutes away to provide service that others just can't when they own and live so far away! It is a treat to drive through the Sonoran Desert up to the towering 3 Saguero cactus in our front yard that grace our desert landscaping and cul-de-sac lot in the featured home. It is also fun to entertain in the large great room with new custom selected furniture plus new RHEAM air conditioner installed this year and then gaze at the cactus garden and red boganvillia's and red oleanders plus barbecue outside in the back patio with the 2 outdoor ceiling fans and new patio furniture and grill. Try Arizona's citrus by picking oranges or pears right in the backyard or consider relaxing in the outdoor sleeper sofa under the patio. Perhaps put a real log on the fire pit and roast a marshmallow or two! You won't want to leave! All four of our homes offer a KING in the master plus Queen in the second bedroom and something unique in each third bedroom plus something special and different in each backyard! Great for family reunions, weddings, Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings plus newcomers who want to check out the area...we're SO close to the main pool and amenities...you'll love it!
Detail, details, details! Upon arrival Tammy will greet you and answer questions and has a binder guestbook with information about everything in the area. This house is truly a home, beautifully decorated through out, a kitchen supplied with more than you will ever need, 3 tvs, and a spacious secluded backyard filled with beautiful flowering plants, cacti, and fruit trees. The Lakeview pool and rec area is a 3 minute walk from the home and the golf course is just beyond that. The San Tan Regional Park is a 10 minute drive and has several hiking options and offers many special activities. Tammy, our landlord, is simply unbeatable. She is a 15 minute drive away and attends to any of your needs promptly and with a smile! Going out on the beautiful patio to have my morning coffee and listen to the many birds singing to great the sun was so peaceful. There are also walking and hiking clubs at Johnson Ranch and several different game groups offered. Great way to meet people! Tammy kept us posted on upcoming activities before our arrival and during our stay. This home is the perfect place to stay with all a person could need and more. This was our second year staying here and would return again in a heartbeat.
Accommodate, Accommodate, Accommodate!!!!! What more can I say about Tammy's willingness to go above and beyond for our family. I was In need of a vacation rental with a water softner because I am highly allergic to hard water. Most owners responses were, "no, sorry we don't have a water softner", but not Tammy!!!! She checked all her homes to find one that had the already plumbed pipes and had a water softner installed in a few days. This is no easy task nor is it cheap!!!! Thank you so much for all your help and hard work to accommodate our families needs Tammy!!! We highly recommend this cozy home to all who want the assurance of a comfortable, stress free stay, where all your needs are met!!!!:)
Stayed for 3 months. The home is spacious and provided us with more than we could ask for. The huge backyard is a botanical garden with fruit trees. We had fresh squeezed orange juice daily. We were a short walk from the pool and golf course and have made several snowbird friends in this wonderful community of Johnson Ranch. A big plus the San Tan Mountains are but two miles away with several hiking trails with majestic sunrises/sunsets and activities. Tammy(landlord) is an Angel, providing us with surprise gifts, friendly updates on activities, and so much more I cannot begin to give her the praises she deserves, but if we ever called she immediately responded with her typically cheerful energy. She so made us feel at home-not renting. I unfortunately broke my leg during our stay and Tammy went out of her way to help out and juggled her rentals so we were able to extend our stay in the Royal Oak home until I was able to safely travel. We loved it so much we are returning in 2016 and added an extra month to our stay!
This was a return trip for us in one of Tammy's lovely homes! This time we stayed 10 days in the Blackfoot Daisy Home. She was so flexible and helpful as always so that we could come down and watch the Seahawks play in their wonderful sport facility. These people know how to tailgate!!! The home was clean and quiet and great jumping off location to everything. And if you don't know where to go or stay just look in the book Tammy leaves for you. From where to shop or eat or play, it's all there. Or do absolutely nothing but relax. You will not be disappointed! Can't wait to come back. Thanks Tammy! :)
We stayed in this home for one week in April with our four little ones and had an absolutely wonderful time. The kids loved having marshmallows over the fire and our day trips to ghost towns, the phoenix zoo, Sedona park, flagstaff, the superstitious mountains, and the apache trail. The house is well appointed and Tammy, the owner, went way out of our way to help us with every little thing. The pools are lovely and warm and there is a good running trail through the golf course up the mountains. The backyard is beautifully landscaped with geckoes darting across the walls. The home is definitely in suburbia, which means it's spacious and quiet and convenient, but it is also a bit of a drive to most places. We didn't mind the driving because the baby got to nap and there was no traffic, and the surrounding natural beauty was still all -pervasive. The only criticism we had was that the "Ranch" area was not very pedestrian friendly, and walking the kids to the nearby pool felt like a game of frogger with no crosswalks to be seen. Overall, this house was one of the nicest vacations stays we've had, and the owner took care of every detail, even dropping off toys and easter candy for the kids. She is a gem and so is her home. Highly recommend this place for anyone.
We stayed for 3 months in the Blackfoot Daisy home. We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 month getaway from the snow and cold. Tammy, the Owner came over several times bringing new items for the house or planting new flowers in the yard. She also came several times to do weed control in the yard.
Tammy really takes great care of her homes and wants them to be look nice. We really enjoyed the backyard and spent a lot of our time there.
The house is very nicely decorated and we felt at home as soon as we got there.
We appreciated that Tammy kept us updated on the events at Johnson Ranch. Tammy was very nice to deal with and we look forward to our return next winter.
Unique and natural Sedona rock firepit in backyard to enjoy smores (graham crackers, marshmallows & chocolate...yummy!) Located right in the backyard where you can simply pull up one of the six patio chairs and enjoy a relaxing fire. The rock surrounding it is from Sedona Arizona which is the most photographed place in the United States just 2+ hours away!
|Refundable damage deposit||$550|
|Nonrefund. Cleaning Fee||$155|
*One Month Refundable Security Deposit = $550 or One Week Refundable Security Deposit = $350
*UNIQUE BENEFIT... Owner and Manager Tammy makes every effort to welcome all guests upon arrival!
*See GUEST COMMENTS to learn more!
*18 Golf Championship Golf Course onsite!
*9 Hole Pitch & Putt onsite too!
*NO per person Fee
*Special Benefit for our guests: Starter supply of items such as toiletries, dish soap, liquid soap, detergent, softener, cleaners etc.
Please contact the Owner & Property Manager, Tammy Jelinski who lives just 15 minutes away from the vacation homes to discuss flexible options for you. Thank you!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.