|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This large, new, ultra-comfortable, beautifully furnished estate is located in a desirable area a mere 8 miles south from Breckenridge Ski Resort. (All roads are maintained between our estate and the ski resorts) You will enjoy this east-facing, sunny and spacious home surrounded by soaring pines, flowers and magnificent mountain views.
Stay warm with in-floor radiant heated floors throughout, 3 fireplaces (one soaring stone wood burning), oversized two-car garage with remotes, jetted tub in the master bathroom, oversized showers (one with dual shower heads), brand new washer, dryer & dishwasher, huge solid mango wood table seats 10 & 3 bar stools, large fire pit in back yard for S'Mores fun and LOTS of amenities!
This 3,400 sq. ft. home features an open floor plan with two large family rooms, 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a brand new top of the line hot tub that accommodates 7 adults, estate is on a ½ acre of beauty, peace and tranquility.
Additional Rental Features: Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• 2 Master bedrooms with king beds, attached full baths and private deck/patio (sleeps 4)
• 1 Bedroom with queen-over-queen log bunk beds with full bathroom (sleeps 2-4)
* 1 Bedroom w queen-over-queen log bunk beds (shares bath)
• 1 Air mattress available (sleeps 2)
• 1 Pack’n Play/Crib for your baby or young child
• 2 Additional powder bathrooms
• Also includes linens, towel-sets for twelve, soap, shampoo, conditioner & hairdryers in each bathroom
• 2 Flat screen LCD TV's both with DIRECTV & 1 with DVD player
• High speed wireless Internet
• Phones (includes local and domestic long distance)
• XBOX with games
• Stereo with audio input jack for your MP3 device
• Board Games (SORRY, Pictionary, Monopoly, UNO, Skip-Bo, Checkers, cards, crayons, coloring books and much more!)
• Books, local information, reading materials
• Laundry/Mud room with cabinets & utility sink
• Brand new full-size front loading washer & dryer with laundry detergent
• Iron and ironing board
Additional Rental Features: Kitchen
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances & 42” soft-close cabinets
• Well equipped including brand new toaster oven, toaster, blender, electric can opener, pots & pans, place settings (for 16), glasses, wine glasses and much more
• Large outdoor BBQ grill
• Dining area with huge solid wood table - seats 10 w/place setting for ten, 3 barstools
• 2 wet bars with wine chill
• Coffee maker, coffee press & coffee grinder
* Brand new dishwasher that runs very quietly
• Snow removal service
• Expansive wood-wrapped windows with mountain views
• Vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams
• Designer finishes including natural tumbled stone, travertine & slate
• Rich hardwood & tile flooring (heated throughout)
• 2 Sunny Trex decks with iron railing, mountain views and outdoor seating
• 2 large patios with two loungers
• For your safety – carbon monoxide detectors on each floor
• No smoking
• No pets
Nearby: Breckenridge Area
• Hike or cross-country ski to a nearby secluded alpine lake (trailhead is on our street)
• Nearby Resorts: Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Loveland & Vail
• Activities: Skiing/Snowboarding, Cross-Country Skiing, Backcountry Skiing, Snowmobiling, Snow Shoeing, Fishing, Biking, Shopping, Rock Climbing, Sledding/Tubing, Rafting, Hiking, Horseback Riding & more.
We live in the Dallas, Texas area and have been coming to Breckenridge for several years! We fell in love with this house immediately and have not regretted our purchase one moment! We hope it brings you the joy we feel each time we come up here! God blessed us with this beautiful, peaceful home, wonderful neighbors and scenery that only He could create!
Lisa & Bob Armstrong purchased this house in 2012
We looked and looked all over Breckenridge for the perfect house - not just for skiing but for the amazing summer activities that our family enjoys doing - hiking, white water rafting, looking at wildlife, BBQing, hot tubbing, making S'Mores over a fire pit and having friends and our amazing neighbors over for games, activities
You will love the 'mountain feel' of the home combined with the luxuries of a modern house! The views are spectacular, the hiking phenomenal, the wildlife beautiful and the fact that you are 11,500 feet above sea level unimaginable!
This home is perfect for families. We brought our
small children here and it was wonderful. We
were able to sled out the back door and play in
the snow all day long. The home is beautiful and
very accommodating. The owners are very nice
and responsive to renters. I would recommend
this home to anyone who wants to feel like they
are staying in a home not a rental property. Truly
a snowy wonderland.
This home truly had everything that we needed to be comfortable. It was large enough for us and our adult children, the kitchen is fully stocked, anything you could need this home certainly had to offer! The owners are absolutely amazing as Lisa and I chatted a couple of times and she is so wonderful! We hope to stay at their property again soon!!
Thank you for sharing your home and allowing us to make fantastic memories with our children!!
This home was amazing for a "framily" weekend getaway. The double masters were spacious and welcoming, with enough space for all of us. Lisa went above and beyond, making our time there such a delight. The perfect place for any family looking to be close to Breckenridge, but far enough away to be in the tranquil mountains. We highly recommend this house!!!
Great house with a beautiful view. The beds and furniture were very nice. The property is great for summer hikers (very close to trailheads) and would have slept 12 very comfortably. We didn't use the fireplaces, but the kitchen was lovely. I didn't rate it 5-stars because there is quite a bit on the check-out list. The maid waited on us to leave (got there at ten am). We had until eleven but he sat outside. Upon us leaving he drove off which seemed odd to have someone watching us for an almost an hour. The renters had a fee for leaving late. We didn't but the maid/watcher seemed to only be there to enforce this policy. We would have preferred a checkout with less work since there's a $200+ cleaning fee. Overall, a very nice home, just plan for a bit of time (all dishes perfect, strip all sheets, take out all trash, etc) spent upon checkout.
The Robertson Home was perfect for our family trip to Breckenridge. Everything was exactly as described and pictured on the website. There were no surprises, only perfect conditions. It was clean and ready for our stay. The pantry and refrigerator were well stocked and there were plenty of cookware, dishes, and cooking utensils. There was plenty of room for our four families with six children. They had plenty of room to play without feeling like anyone was underfoot. It was really nice to have plenty of restrooms and showers so there was never any wait time. Everyone enjoyed the hot tub and the fire pit. The children enjoyed playing in the back yard looking for "gold" and playing with the rocks. It was so nice to have the privacy of this home with the large outdoor space vs. being in a condo where there are a lot of other people.
Lisa was a pleasure to work with and she always answered any questions and offered help very quickly and efficiently. This was our first time using Home Away for our vacation needs; but definitely not our last! A great experience and highly recommended!
House was great for our group, relaxing, very comfortable, short drive to Breck. Owners are very easy to work with and would highly recommend for anyone looking for a relaxing vaca in the mountains.
The house was great and Lisa and Bob were fantastic. We had to contact them and they answered rigt away to help us immediately. I've been to rentals were supplies were limited and this was not the case. Everything was fully stocked and it really felt comfortable. Great for groups and families!
Other Activities: Snowboarding, Snowmobiling
Ski: Breckenridge, Alpine Basin, Keystone, Vail
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 3 2017 - Apr 23 2017
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 12 guests; add $100 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Email for other specials! Prices are subject to change until rental is confirmed. Winter discounts not applicable for MLK weekend and Presidents Day weekend.