Las Buganvillas is located between Malaga and Marbella, nestled in a green park with beautiful sea views, and offers a variety of individual holiday homes with a lot of freedom for individual couples or for the whole family. To the ample beach is only 200 meters! Numerous good and reasonably priced restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance.
We offer 7 apartments, all with private balcony or terrace and sea view.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
• 50 m² apartment with sea view
• Equipped for a maximum of 2 to 3 adults + 1 baby under 2 years
• 1 double bedroom + 1 guest bed / sofa bed
• Bathroom with washing machine
• Living room with dining area and satellite TV
• Convenient kitchenette
• Heating and if desired, air conditioning in the bedroom is available at 5 euros/day
• Private, furnished terrace / balcony
• Long sandy beach in 200 meters (pedestrian bridge over the main road)
• Green Park with beautiful sea views
• Large pool (20 x 10 m in diameter) and children's pool (open all year)
GOOD TO KNOW
• Bed linen and towels included
• Baby cot and high chair included (please specify when booking)
• Sunbeds and barbecue available at the reception desk free of charge (limited number)
• Late risers are welcome to use our convenient bread &rolls service :-)
• Internet (WiFi) available in the park FREE of charge
• FREE parking available in the park
• Restaurants and shops within easy walking distance
• Your dog is welcome (only 30 euros for extra cleaning)
• Your security deposit will be automatically refunded 7 days after departure
• We speak English, Spanish, German and a petit peu French at the reception
BEACHES, SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, EXCURSIONS
La Cala de Mijas has one of the largest, blue flag awarded sandy beaches of the Costa del Sol, and many playgrounds for children. Horse riding is available at El Jinete, around 7 km from Las Buganvillas. Excellent golf courses are everywhere on the Costa del Sol, and a big one, El Chaparral with wonderful views of the sea and the lush vegetation, is only a few meters away.
There is a traditional market in La Cala twice a week with regional specialties and fresh fish. On sundays there is a remarkable flea market in Fuengirola.
Easily accessible on foot are several shops for daily needs and a rich selection of restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets (Spanish, Indian, Japanese, Mexican, Chinese, European and so on ... In the vicinity almost all kinds of shops are present, from supermarkets to boutiques.
On the beach there are several good and inexpensive restaurants serving Mediterranean and international cuisine. Popular is for example the "Sheriff Bar" right on the beach with their delicious paella and lots of fresh fish dishes.
Excursions are available in abundance, the visit of the very well-designed "Bioparc Fuengirola Zoo" with white tigers, to day trips as to Marbella, Granada or Gibraltar and more.
For night owls the beach discos are active until the early in the morning, also the beach concerts are well known and very popular.
Free parking for your car is available in our park. At the level of the pharmacy you will also find a bus stop for the bus to La Cala de Mijas and Marbella. The bus to Fuengirola stops just across the street. From Fuengirola you can easily go to Malaga Airport by train.
• Málaga Airport: 33 km (good bus and train connection to Las Buganvillas)
• Marbella: 20 km
• Fuengirola: 7 km
• Mercadona (large supermarket with Spanish and international specialties): 1 km
• La Cala de Mijas with many shops and popular weekly market: 700 meters
• Bus stop: 200 meters
• Sheriff Bar (nice restaurant with delicious paella, great seafood, steaks and pizza): 200 meters
• Captain's Bar (lovely little pub with good pub food): 50 meters next to the park
• Pharmacy and small shop for daily needs: 10 meters next to the park
If you wish to book the apartment, please simply click on "BOOK". You will get a detailed route map with all contact information.
We are looking forward to your visit!