About the property
- Condo469 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
Condo, Studio + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Ballard House #104 is a wonderful studio condo unit with a queen size bed and a futon. Big sunny windows open for fresh mountain breezes. Flat screen TV swivels so you can watch from living room or bed. The user-friendly full kitchen has granite countertops (teapot & crockpot too). You’ll love the marble bathroom with relaxing steam shower and heated floors. Free WIFI, elevator, and heated underground parking add to your enjoyment.
The Ballard House is located on the corner of Pine & San Juan Streets in Telluride’s historic district … 2 short blocks to the Gondola Plaza and Lift 8. 1 block to San Miguel River and Bear Creek Trailhead. Steps to Festival Stage in Town Park. ½ block to the award-winning Telluride Public Library. Walk out the door & turn east to watch the busy beavers in the pond.
Built in 1998, The Ballard House condominiums offer guests security, comfort, and convenience in a great location – there is something for everyone year-round, within easy walking distance. Ballard #104 is a delightful unit for your ski vacation getaway, hiking & mountain biking adventure, or romantic retreat.
Town of Telluride Business license 14099
Book your Summer vacation get away today!!
Anita Cody--Property Manager
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great location and kitchen
Location is conveniently located near great hiking spots and 6 minutes from the gondola. We came to snowboard and hike and brought our dog Jax. All of us had a great time.
Giant front windows with unique blinds that you can open from the top or bottom. Kitchen stocked with tons of plates, pots, pans, cups, etc. to do all of your cooking without needing to eat out, if you want to save some money. Plenty of kitchen counter space.
Bathroom very nice and modern with a large tub and shower. Took a nice Epson salt bath after a hard day on the slopes.
Upstairs renter was an insomniac djembe player. Not the fault of the host. Overall, great place and we'd stay again. Anita very quick and responsive.
Great location. Very roomy.
Nice place overall. A little noisy but that comes with being 2 blocks from the gondola.
Great time in Telluride
Excellent access to downtown and the river trail
Fit our needs perfectly.
Great location. Well appointed. Anita Cody has been accessible and very helpful
1. Bar stools are too short for the counter. Had to stand to eat our meals!! A table and chairs is needed to sit and eat, play games, etc.
2. No place to put your suitcase -- ended up using the bar stools since they were useless to sit on.
3. Futon is old and uncomfortable. The place needs to be updated. Didn't want to spend time in the condo.
4. On the plus side, great location -- can walk to all the shops, restaurants, many of the hiking trails and gondola.
5. The kitchen was good and well supplied.
Response to guest's review:
1. Sent 2 emails and communicated via VRBO about directions of which guest did not use for check in...not sure how they found the location?
2. I worked with guest on a discount on cleaning and no damage fee.
3. This condo offers a free, garage parking space and an elevator.
4. Responded immediately to question with items that guest needed assistance with i.e.tv, shades, fans, windows, etc.
5. Owner is aware of updates that need to be made and will be changing futon, adding a table and chairs, removing barstools and other items in unit.
6. Condo offers a full bath with a steam shower.
Aged property with weird color scheme but comfortable and clean
To be honest, this wasn't our first choice, in fact it was the only thing left when we booked for the July 4th weekend. It was right on the street and the windows open literally right onto the sidewalk (you need to leave them open because there's no AC and the blinds block the air flow) and with all the people walking by you feel like you're in a fishbowl . It also has a lot of furniture crammed into it so it seems even smaller than it is and claustrophobic. Also, having every wall painted a different color plus the turquoise bedding, lime green shams, and red and black curtains in the bed area make it not a great place to relax. The $300+ /night was a little steep for what other things that looked a lot nicer were going for. All that said, the beds and pillows were comfortable and the steam shower worked well. Also, it's close to downtown and hiking so if you're not looking to spend a lot of time there and there's no other choices (our case!) you should be OK.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
There is an additional cleaning fee of $150 per visit