|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This ravishing one-level house entirely renovated has a modern style that harmonizes with its antique charm. It is located 5 min. from the beautiful village of St-Sauveur in the Laurentian on a private site surrounded by water and mountains.
The large modern kitchen and wonderful illuminated dining-room offers a view of a delightful river. It will guaranteed the success of your receptions.
Come have a drink on the terrace and let sounds of the river sooth you !
• 4 bedrooms adapted for disable people. Includes 3 queen beds + 1 double bed.
• 1 sofa bed + 2 small extra beds for a total of 7 beds
• 2 full battrooms. 1 adapter for disable people with transfert bench.
• Modern kitchen fully équipe and renovated in 2015. Includes: dishes, plates, pans, coffee-maker, toaster, electric opener, kitchen robot, mixer, etc.
• Oven, refrigerator, freezer and inox dishwasher
• Internet accès
• Washing machine, dryer
• Television, cable and DVD player
• Interior Fireplace
• Exterior fireplace for campfire
• Terrace with railing offering sight on the river
• Picnic table
• Snow removal
• 250 000 square feet land with cascading river
• Maid before arrival and after leaving
Completely adapted house for disable people. Certified by Kéroul organization
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
2 Night Weekend rate is $500. If you want additional days please contact us for a discount.
Rates are subject to change depending on guests and season.