Spend your precious vacation days at the Count Hof in the volcanic Eifel!
Hohenfels-Essingen is a small village in the volcanic Eifel.
Just north of the village you will find the millstone caves at Muhlenberg. This arose when the recovery of millstones transitions were driven into the rock.
In the nearby area you will find "pure nature" for hiking and / or biking a lot of attractions that are also your children like.
Climb to the Gerolsteiner Dolomites and enjoy the wonderful views of the city Gerolstein. Then you would pay for. Example, a visit to the "Gerolsteiner Brunnen" with mineral-tasting for the effort.
Your Holiday Accommodation:
The Count Hof is alone lying in a quiet location with no through traffic at a dead end.
Their apartments are yet centrally between the Vulkaneifel cities Daun, Gerolstein and Hillesheim (each 10 km).
Due to the location with a beautiful and wide view, it is thus the ideal vacation accommodation for families with children.
Two 4-star-Non smoking apartments with 115 m² or 85 m² of living space for max. 6 or 4 people offer the ideal base for a relaxing holiday.
Relaxed or active the Vulkaneifel enjoying holiday:
Enjoy the large garden with berry bushes and let your kids on the big playground their occupations pursue.
If you like to go hiking or mountain biking, lying winning trails (z. B. Eifelsteig and Vulkaneifel walks) and the excellently signposted MTB network of Trail Park Vulkaneifel doorstep.
More tips on what to do during your holiday:
Eagle and Wolf Park in Gerolstein Kasselburg
• Vulkaneifel paths (14 excellent partners ways of Eifelsteig)
• Ferienregion Gerolsteiner Land
• Trail Park Vulkaneifel (750 km designated mountain bike trails)
• Schalkenmehrener, vineyards and Gemündener Maare (the "blue eyes of the Eifel")
Nature and Geopark Vulkaneifel (UNESCO Global Geopark)
• Eifel Volcano Museum Daun
• Lake Kronenburg (beach)
• Burg Kerpen
• Volcano House Strohn
• Glockengießerei Brockscheid
• Classic on the volcano
• Maare-Moselle bicycle route (from the Main. Station down until after Lieser / Mosel - Bus for cyclists in summer every hour back)
• Vulcano information platform on the stones Berger Ley
• Manderscheider castles
• Maar Museum Manderscheid
• Home Weaving Museum Schalkenmehren
• Wild- & Erlebnispark Daun
• Segelflugverein Vulkaneifel
• National Park Eifel
• Mosel-person Marine
• Abbey Himmerod
Ulkan Cross-Triathlon (always on a Saturday at the. 1 August)
In bad weather you can use the lounge with sports equipment, billiards and table tennis at leisure.
My motorcycle or bicycle, you can find a lockable garage.
We look forward to you!