North Lake Tahoe Vacation Get Away!
This three bedroom two bath mountain retreat has vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors throughout the grand room (kitchen, dining and living area). This home features a huge spacious master suite, fully equipped kitchen, large pantry, open spacious grand room, pellet stove, recessed lighting, bright and cheery interior and a very quiet neighborhood.
Two of the three bedrooms have king size beds and the third bedroom has a single full size bed as well as a full over full bunk bed. The home can comfortably sleep seven to ten guests, which makes it a perfect place for a family vacation or a ski holiday with friends. Kingswood Lodge is decorated in a modern style with leather and wood furniture, wood/earth accents, and natural materials. The kitchen is well equipped for any chef with all major appliances and cookware you may need.
The master bedroom has a king size bed as well as a full size futon. The second bedroom has a king size bed. The third bedroom (bunk room) has a single full size bed as well as a full over full bunk bed. The home can comfortably sleep seven to ten guests, which makes it a perfect place for a family vacation or a ski holiday with friends. Kingswood Lodge is decorated in a modern style with leather and wood furniture, wood/earth accents, and natural materials. The kitchen is well equipped for any chef with all major appliances and cookware you may need. The Great Room encompasses the living room, with 52 inch Samsung LCD Flat Panel TV, 5.1 surround sound stereo system, and pellet stove, the dining room, with seating for 6+ and 4+ more at the breakfast bar, and the kitchen, so everyone in your party will be able to enjoy each other's company while cooking or lounging. The Great Room receives great sunlight all day and views of the quiet, forested neighborhood.
Kingswood Lodge is fully equipped with high thread count linens and plush bath towels equal to the maximum occupancy of the house. A starter set of toilet paper, soap, and paper towels will be provided at the beginning of your stay.
Free high speed wireless Internet, dishes, silverware, microwave, coffee pot, DVD library, and washer & dryer are all available at the lodge for your vacation enjoyment.
The second bedroom has a 42' Samsung LCD flat panel TV and the bunk room has a 36' TV.
No smoking allowed. No pets allowed.
Kingswood Lodge is very centrally located for all of the summer and winter North Lake Tahoe activities:
• Northstar at Tahoe Ski Area - 6 miles - Movie Night, Wine Tasting, Roller Skating and Live Music in the Summer, Ice Skating in Winter, Largest lift accessed mountain biking park in CA, Many Shops and Restaurants
• Kings Beach - 1 mile - Weekly Farmer's Market, Arts and Crafts Fairs, Brockway Movie Theater, Miniature Golf, Two Sandy Beaches, Jet Skis, Paddleboats, Canoe and Kayak Rentals, Parasailing
• Carnelian Bay - 2 miles - Patton Beach, Garwood's, Miniature Golf, Old Post Office
• State Line / Casinos – 3 miles - live poker at Crystal Bay Club
• Tahoe City (Beaches, Restaurants, Water Sports) - 10 miles
• Restaurants - within 5 minutes - Kings Beach offers many nice restaurants - The Soule Domain, Jack Rabbit Moon, Tahoe House Bakery, Log Cabin, Jason's Beachside Grill, Steamers', Caliente Mexican Restaurant, Blue Onion Cafe, Char-Pit Burgers, Java Hut
• Golf Courses (Old Brockway, Northstar, Squaw Valley) - 5-10 minutes