Our country house "Santa Agata" was an abandoned farmhouse in natural stone which we have lovingly restored and with a lot of energy. It is nestled in the beautiful Tuscan hills. From "Santa Agata" you will experience a unique view of the nearby coast, Castagneto Carducci and the Castello Segelari.
At "Santa Agata" include four maintained apartments with 1-5 bedrooms and The spa located in the immediate vicinity house "Piccola" for 2 persons. All objects have a separate entrance and a private terrace with beautiful outdoor furniture. A barbecue and parasols in beautiful garden.
From "Santa Agata" you can enjoy a beautiful sunset into the sea and in 20 minutes you can walk to the romantic hilltop location village Castagneto Carducci. Check out the various restaurants culinary delights or have a relaxing end in one of the cafes the day. Bolgheri with its famous wines is about 10 kilometers away. To the beautiful sandy beach with the small seaside town of Marina di Castagneto Carducci 8-15 minutes (6-10 km) Here you will encounter several kilometers of sandy beach, dunes and pine forests. For larger purchases to Donoratico is with several supermarkets.
We have a loyal clientele and always look forward to many new faces. So many good relationships have emerged in recent years and decades. Several courses have been conducted in our country house and are always the holidays "Santa Agata" a special event.
This beautiful apartment you have chosen is:
Santa Agata 2 "Pergola", on the ground floor, for 4-5 persons (2016 new kitchen and bathroom)
• 1 large living room with a bed (90 x 1 90 m), fireplace and access to the terrace
• 1 kitchen with dishwasher and access to the seat
• 1 bathroom with shower
• 1 bedroom with a double bed (1. 60 x 1. 90 m), windows with mosquito nets
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (90 x 1 90 m), windows with mosquito nets
• 1 seat with dining table and barbecue (morning sun)
• 1 pergola with dining table, sea view and view of Castagneto Carducci (evening sun)
• 1 large terrace with sun loungers
• 1 common Barbecue with dining table in the garden
• Parking spot