About the property
- Condo2097 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Quoted as one of the best condos on the resort. Also awarded the 'excellent' rating.
Spacious Master Bedroom
- Plush King-sized bed with dual side tables and lamps
- 37' flat panel cable HDTV and DVD that sits atop a matching full length dresser
- Enjoy the view of the lake and fireworks from your bedroom or step out onto the oversized lanai/balcony through the adjoining living room
Guest Bedroom Highlights
- Second Junior Master also has a King-sized bed
- Guest Bedroom has two Full-Sized beds
- Den has one Queen Sized Sofa bed
- All the bedrooms have a clock/radio/alarm/mp3, full length mirror and closet space
- These rooms also feature a 37' flat panel, cable, HDTV and DVD
- All beds (Master and other rooms) are outfitted with the finest linens and fabrics. Extra sheets provided as well
- Large, spacious and private
- Full-size stand up shower (glass enclosed) adjacent to a full size tub
- Huge double vanity and separate toilet area
- Has a similar setting as the Master Bathroom but with a combination tub/shower and single vanity
Living Room Highlights
- Large Living and entertaining areas offer a sumptuous seating area plus contemporary furnishings
- Blue Ray DVD on the 50' Plasma TV - priceless family entertainment
- A stereo system is added for your further enjoyment
Dining Room Highlights
- Beautiful 6-seater table with leather chairs that adds to the prestige of your vacation
- The Laundry room is fully equipped with washer, dryer and ironing facilities
- Gourmet Kitchen with granite counter tops features a 26 cf side-by-side fridge equipped with water and ice; ultra-quiet dishwasher; self-cleaning oven with smooth top range and a built-in microwave. The Kitchen also features a coffee maker, kettle, toaster, blender and garbage disposal
This Orlando condo also offers a free local calls telephone system to guests and is also fitted with a combination lock for your extra convenience and safety
2 Umbrella Strollers; 1 Child Dining Chair Booster Seat available for use
Luxurious towels, hair dryers provided as well as beach towels for your added convenience
- 10 ft ceilings
- Top floor, corner unit, south facing (no neighbors above)
- Stunning views of lake and fireworks (seasonal) at SeaWorld
- Largest floor plan at Vista Cay with professionally decorated interior; immaculately maintained
- Air conditioning/ceiling fans
- Wireless, high speed, secured internet
- High quality linens and towels
- Ideal for business or leisure travelers
- Perfectly placed besides the gated 10,000 sq ft. clubhouse and pool. The popular club house at Vista Cay offers: terraced resort pool; spa pool and hot tub; kiddie pool; fitness room; flexible meeting rooms; concierge services; sports court; internet library; games room and theater
- Oversized patio with loveseat, coffee table, 1 chair and another set of 1 table and 2 matching chairs
-'Harbor Square' which will be located at the entrance to Vista Cay will have an exciting combination of retail shopping, dining, social gathering places and cinemas. Publix supermarket already open for business
- Prime Location - minutes to Orlando International Airport, Disney World, Seaworld, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios, Gatorland, designer outlet malls, International Drive, Wonderworks, world renowned restaurants and walking distance to Publix supermarket, Orange County Convention Center and Golf at Shingle Creek Resort. 60 minutes away from Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center
This is to confirm that the photos of our condo are true pictures that depict our condo and the contents therein and are not that of a model home. All pictures of the inside of our condo and the patio by Erika Lauren Photography.
Please note that trucks, commercial vehicles, campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, motor homes, house trailers, trailers of every other description, boats, jet skis (or other similar watercraft) boat and other watercraft trailers, horse trailers or vans shall not be permitted to be parked or to be stored at any place on the property, or on the Vista Cay resort.
Also, please be advised that the home that you are renting is located within a condominium which contains certain amenities and common areas (including but not limited to the swimming pool, gym, elevators, sauna, alarm system, etc…) which may from time to time not be fully functional or operational or may be under repair as managed by the building administration such that the use of these areas and/or amenities may be unavailable or limited during your stay in the condo. In this context, while we recognize and regret any resulting inconvenience to our guests, the owner of the home will not be responsible for any such events of outage or unavailability and shall have no responsibility or obligation to grant any discount or refund of any of the rental fee as a result of any such circumstances.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area' and/or
• A 'mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning' area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,' area, we will refund:
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
o Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the 'Hurricane Warning' period.
Keywords: Lake View Condo, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, Vista Cay, Next to clubhouse/pool, Disney, Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida, Shingle Creek Golf, Orange County Convention Center
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 12, 2018
About Alvina Fernandes
We're a family of 6 with 4 young children so it's anyone's guess why we chose Orlando as our second home. We reside in southern Ontario and try as much as possible to travel to our condo whenever the children are on school holidays. Our penthouse is also our vacation home and we take great pride in sharing it with our guests.
Alvina Fernandes purchased this Condo in 2009
Why Alvina Fernandes chose Orlando
We always knew that Florida would be a place to have our second home, especially considering that we reside in the cold north. This is a place we want to travel to during our winter months when we finally retire and as well a place where our children and theirs could enjoy their vacations at. Besides that, we are only a couple of hours away by air from Buffalo so this was another plus in choosing Orlando. We chose Vista Cay in Orlando because it's central to everything we would ever need. We're an hour from the beaches and being centrally located, we can travel to any destination we want to in Orlando.
What makes this Condo unique
Vista Cay is an upscale resort. Their standards are very high and their grounds are always immaculate. We love the fact that it's also a gated community thus giving you a sense of security. I love the lake and the view from our condo. We always wanted a view of the water at our second home and the lake is a welcome sight. At night, we can also view the fireworks from SeaWorld on our balcony. Our children enjoy the heated pool when we return from a long day out at the parks or they can watch a movie in the theatre room or play at any of the games table. There is so much to do at the resort that you don't even need to step out of the site at all.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
GREAAT VACATION !
This was a great place to be on vacation because it felt like being at home back in Canada. It was very comforting and a great place to relax when going on vacation. Usually when i travel or go on vacations we are always rushing and running around but we never wanted to leave Florida! It is a definetly dream place to stay at since the view is incredible right over Disney World watching the fireworks every night with your family is a very good time to spend together. The condo was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The facilities were very useful and worth using. The 6 days that we were there was a very relaxing stay. It was a very memorable trip that i will never forget. If i had to go on vacation and stay here again i definitely would go back to the same place.
We're glad you had a memorable trip and hope to have you as our guest again. Thank you for your review.
Great location, wonderful condo!
This was, by far, the best condo we’ve ever had on vacation. The owner not only had high quality furnishings, but she literally thought of everything a family could need. We’re used to having to buy laundry detergent, salt/pepper, etc and bringing linens, beach towels, pool toys and plastic containers for leftovers. But no! This owner totally spoiled us with all that and more. Every time we’ve rented a condo, I’ve had to go buy a skillet because the ones at the unit were terrible. Usually the kitchen utensils and cooking items are outdated and limited, but this unit has incredibly high quality dishware, cutting knives and appliances. No extra skillet purchase this time!!
Another plus is how everything was organized into labeled storage containers. Extra towels, pool toys, light bulbs, you name it. It was all there. This unit also has a really nice washer/dryer with baskets and a recycling container. We didn’t have to drag our trash to an outside dumpster; there were individual storage containers right outside the door with daily service.
For guests with kids—my youngest was ecstatic to discover a DS with multiple games, books, and board games in the “den” area.
The beds were wonderful; beautiful comfortable linens and top of the line mattresses. Huge TV in the main living room, plus smaller TVs in each bedroom and den.
The condo is in a gated community with a heated pool, kiddie pool, and hot tub. The guest center has a game room, exercise room, and a concierge. There’s a 2 mile walking path around the lake. We could see Sea World and the convention center from the balcony, along with the lake and the walking paths.
We were about 10 minutes from Universal Studios and 20 minutes from Disney. Kennedy Space Center was about an hour away.
The only thing we were disappointed in (which has NOTHING to do with the condo) was that the Publix grocery store (about 2 minutes away) closed at 10pm. If you’re coming back late from the parks and you need a last minute item, get it before you return to Vista Cay. There’s also a Walgreens, and they do close around 12am, but they’re more limited if you need food items.
We would most definitely return to this condo if we return to Orlando. Absolutely recommend this unit!!!!!
Neat, clean and very responsive.
Great place! Everything described in the property overview is accurate.
If you’re looking for an immaculate place to stay, close to the parks, with plenty of room, look no further! This condo has it all. Our party of 8 thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely book again when we come back to Orlando. Alvina was a pleasure to work with, making sure everything was taken care of and in order. We greatly appreciated the timely manner in responses and for her sharing this gem with us! Book now! You won’t be disappointed!
Condo was exceptionally well cared for and in an excellent central location. Sitting on the balcony over the lake to watch the sun go down with a glass of wine in your hand was priceless. Just a short 10 minute walk to the convention center would place you near the transportation lines, making it easy to get around. This is the first VRBO I've been to that had all the little things like trash bags, coffee, tea, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent readily available...what an extra touch! I definitely would return to this VRBO and would recommend those who have not stayed to do so. First class act
Amazing home, wonderful visit!!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful home. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony viewing the lake and watching the resident alligator. Your home is very comfortable, well equipped with elegant decor. We appreciated the thoughtful amenities like beach towels and an easily portable cooler. Also appreciated was the ease of communicating with you and your desire to make sure we had a wonderful visit.
Prime Location - minutes to Orlando International Airport, Disney World, Seaworld, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios, Gatorland, designer outlet malls, International Drive, Wonderworks, world renowned restaurants and walking distance to Publix supermarket, Orange County Convention Center and Golf at Shingle Creek Resort. 60 minutes away from Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
1. A non-refundable $250 deposit is required through my property manager, Sunshine Florida Vacation Homes to secure your dates (this amount will be deducted from your total rent). An email from my manager, with the deposit link, will be forwarded to you once you confirm your booking through VRBO. Please note this deposit is not paid through VRBO. 2. A mandatory damage insurance coverage is also required by Sunshine Florida Vacation Homes and not through VRBO. There are 1 of 2 options you can choose from (amounts subject to change by manager): (i). As a Security Deposit, you would need to have a major credit card charged for the amount of $275 up to 30 days prior to arrival or (ii) Alternatively, you may purchase a Security Deposit Protection Plan, underwritten by General U.S. Branch. The Security Deposit Protection Fee ($49) will cover up to $3,000 for accidental or inadvertent damages. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence is not covered and will result in additional costs. Please advise the management company which option you have selected when completing the Registration Form. Should you wish to cancel your reservation after you have made the $250 deposit via (Sunshine Florida Vacation Homes) and service fee via (VRBO's), please note that neither the $250 deposit nor the service fee from VRBO is refundable at any time. Kindly read further on the deposit and cancellations by visiting http://cosycasas.com/site/32097/terms-and-conditions.aspx If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact the owner.