|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Quoted as one of the best condos on the resort. Also awarded the 'excellent' rating.
Spacious Master Bedroom
- Plush King-sized bed with dual side tables and lamps
- 37' flat panel cable HDTV and DVD that sits atop a matching full length dresser
- Enjoy the view of the spectular lake and fireworks from your bedroom or step out onto the oversized lanai/balcony through the adjoining living room
Guest Bedroom Highlights
- Second Junior Master also has a King-sized bed
- Guest Bedroom has two Full-Sized beds
- Den has one Queen Sized Sofa bed
- All the bedrooms have a clock/radio/alarm/mp3, full length mirror and closet space
- These rooms also feature a 37' flat panel, cable, HDTV and DVD
- All beds (Master and other rooms) are outfitted with the finest 500 TC linens and fabrics. Extra sheets provided as well
- Large, spacious and private
- Full-size stand up shower (glass enclosed) adjacent to a full size tub
- Huge double vanity and separate toilet area
- Has a similar setting as the Master Bathroom but with a combination tub/shower and single vanity
Living Room Highlights
- Large Living and entertaining areas offer a sumptuous seating area plus contemporary furnishings
- Blue Ray DVD on the 50' Plasma TV - priceless family entertainment
- A stereo system is added for your further enjoyment
Dining Room Highlights
- Beautiful 6-seater table with leather chairs that adds to the prestige of your vacation
- The Laundry room is fully equipped with washer, dryer and ironing facilities
- Gourmet Kitchen with granite counter tops features a 26 cf side-by-side fridge equipped with water and ice; ultra-quiet dishwasher; self-cleaning oven with smooth top range and a built-in microwave. The Kitchen also features a coffee maker, kettle, toaster, blender and garbage disposal
This Orlando condo also offers a free local calls telephone system to guests and is also fitted with a combination lock for your extra convenience and safety
2 Umbrella Strollers; 1 Child Dining Chair Booster Seat available for use
Luxurious towels, hair dryers provided as well as beach towels for your added convenience
- 10 ft ceilings
- Top floor, corner unit, south facing (no neighbors above)
- Stunning views of lake and fireworks at SeaWorld
- Largest floor plan at Vista Cay with professionally decorated interior; immaculately maintained
- Air conditioning/ceiling fans
- Wireless, high speed, secured internet
- 500 TC high quality linens and towels
- Ideal for business or leisure travelers
- Perfectly placed besides the gated 10,000 sq ft. clubhouse and pool. The popular club house at Vista Cay offers: terraced resort pool; spa pool and hot tub; kiddie pool; fitness room; flexible meeting rooms; concierge services; sports court; internet library; games room and theater
- Oversized patio with loveseat, coffee table, 1 chair and another set of 1 table and 2 matching chairs
-'Harbor Square' which will be located at the entrance to Vista Cay will have an exciting combination of retail shopping, dining, social gathering places and cinemas. Publix supermarket already open for business
- Prime Location - minutes to Orlando International Airport, Disney World, Seaworld, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios, Gatorland, designer outlet malls, International Drive, Wonderworks, world renowned restaurants and walking distance to Publix supermarket, Orange County Convention Center and Golf at Shingle Creek Resort. 60 minutes away from Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center
This is to confirm that the photos of our condo are true pictures that depict our condo and the contents therein and are not that of a model home. All pictures of the inside of our condo and the patio by Erika Lauren Photography.
Please note that trucks, commercial vehicles, campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, motor homes, house trailers, trailers of every other description, boats, jet skis (or other similar watercraft) boat and other watercraft trailers, horse trailers or vans shall not be permitted to be parked or to be stored at any place on the property, or on the Vista Cay resort.
Also, please be advised that the home that you are renting is located within a condominium which contains certain amenities and common areas (including but not limited to the swimming pool, gym, elevators, sauna, alarm system, etc…) which may from time to time not be fully functional or operational or may be under repair as managed by the building administration such that the use of these areas and/or amenities may be unavailable or limited during your stay in the condo. In this context, while we recognize and regret any resulting inconvenience to our guests, the owner of the home will not be responsible for any such events of outage or unavailability and shall have no responsibility or obligation to grant any discount or refund of any of the rental fee as a result of any such circumstances.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area' and/or
• A 'mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning' area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a 'Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,' area, we will refund:
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
o Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the 'Hurricane Warning' period.
Keywords: Lake View Condo, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, Vista Cay, Next to clubhouse/pool, Disney, Universal Studios, Orlando, Florida, Shingle Creek Golf, Orange County Convention Center
We're a family of 6 with 4 young children so it's anyone's guess why we chose Orlando as our second home. We reside in southern Ontario and try as much as possible to travel to our condo whenever the children are on school holidays. Our penthouse is also our vacation home and we take great pride in sharing it with our guests.
Alvina Fernandes purchased this condo in 2009
We always knew that Florida would be a place to have our second home, especially considering that we reside in the cold north. This is a place we want to travel to during our winter months when we finally retire and as well a place where our children and theirs could enjoy their vacations at. Besides that, we are only a couple of hours away by air from Buffalo so this was another plus in choosing Orlando. We chose Vista Cay in Orlando because it's central to everything we would ever need. We're an hour from the beaches and being centrally located, we can travel to any destination we want to in Orlando.
Vista Cay is an upscale resort. Their standards are very high and their grounds are always immaculate. We love the fact that it's also a gated community thus giving you a sense of security. I love the lake and the view from our condo. We always wanted a view of the water at our second home and the lake is a welcome sight. At night, we can also view the fireworks from SeaWorld on our balcony. Our children enjoy the heated pool when we return from a long day out at the parks or they can watch a movie in the theatre room or play at any of the games table. There is so much to do at the resort that you don't even need to step out of the site at all.
We stayed at this condo for 5 nights in July and everything about our stay was impeccable. The condo is beautifully decorated, spacious, and very clean. It felt like home. We had everything we needed for our stay. Kitchen supplies, linens, even beach towels and toys for our little one. The owner was very pleasant to work with and everything from start to finish was seamless. We look forward to staying here whenever we are in Orlando. Thank you so much for a great stay.
This was a great place to be on vacation because it felt like being at home back in Canada. It was very comforting and a great place to relax when going on vacation. Usually when i travel or go on vacations we are always rushing and running around but we never wanted to leave Florida! It is a definetly dream place to stay at since the view is incredible right over Disney World watching the fireworks every night with your family is a very good time to spend together. The condo was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The facilities were very useful and worth using. The 6 days that we were there was a very relaxing stay. It was a very memorable trip that i will never forget. If i had to go on vacation and stay here again i definitely would go back to the same place.
Absolutely great place to stay!! Very clean, and comfortable. Would highly recommend this place.
Thank you for sharing your home. The condo is immaculately presented and absolutely gorgeous with everything you could possible need. The promotion photos are a true reflection on the condos contemporary style, luxury and space. We loved it ....so close to International Drive, Disneyland and Universal Studios. The swimming pool and bar area are beautiful and handy after a long day at the parks. The grounds at Vista Cay were very well maintained. I especially loved sitting on the balcony in the evening watching the fireworks. What more can I say...the best place we have ever stayed in Orlando and we are frequent visitors to the area. I've shared your condo link on my Facebook page with a glowing report. Thank you again
This is the nicest condo we have stayed in at Vista Cay!
Total luxury, immaculate throughout, everything you could possibly think off, outstanding view, great communication with the owners, especially during a hurricane!
Would recommend this condo to friends and we will return!
This made our holiday in the USA complete!
TOTAL LUXURY!!! 😊
This place was absolutely perfect. Such a beautiful and clean condo. It is in a great location and about 15 minutes from Disney theme parks. I would highly recommend this vacation home and we will definitely be booking again.
We arrived at this beautiful home at midnight. What a wonderful feeling overcame us as we walked into this gorgeous condo. Our tiredness left us quiclkly as we walked throughout looking into all the beautifully decorated rooms! It is large, very well decorated and very well equipped to meet the needs of families or just couples. It is impeccably clean. Our only complaint is that it is fully booked for the next little while as we are anxious and excited to stay here again as soon as possible. It appears to be in a quiet part of the building as we never heard any noise from either inside or outside. It is close to the pool. It is within walking distance to a shopping mall which was convenient for buying groceries. We can't wait to stay here again.
Prime Location - minutes to Orlando International Airport, Disney World, Seaworld, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios, Gatorland, designer outlet malls, International Drive, Wonderworks, world renowned restaurants and walking distance to Publix supermarket, Orange County Convention Center and Golf at Shingle Creek Resort.
60 minutes away from Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center.
|PM Booking Fee||$45 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$90 + Tax|
1. A non-refundable $250 deposit (this amount will be applied towards your total rent) is required to secure your dates.
2. A mandatory damage insurance coverage is required. There are 1 of 2 options (amounts subject to change by manager):
(i). As a Security Deposit, guests will be required to have a major credit card charged for the amount of $275 up to 30 days prior to arrival or (ii) Alternatively, guests may purchase a Security Deposit Protection Plan, underwritten by Generali U.S. Branch. The Security Deposit Protection Fee ($49) will cover up to $3,000 for accidental or inadvertent damages. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence is not covered and will result in additional costs. Guests to advise the management company which option they selected when completing the Registration Form. Please read further on the security deposit by visiting http://www.rentorlandoproperties.com/rental-policies.htm#deposit.
If you have any further questions, please contact the owner.