Welcome to villa HKK-334, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 8:48 AM.
This enormous 1250 square foot two bed, two bath corner villa is so expansive that you will forget it is only a villa! There is an additional 500 square feet of outdoor living space to this villa as well, making it a coveted corner villa. It is located in the Konea tower with ocean and mountain views. Relax on the two chaise lounges on the oversize lanai while staring at the ocean and mountain views. The lanai has room for your family and friends!
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 5 nights 03/29/2017 - 04/03/2017: $366/nt (regularly $499)
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Amazing property we loved it the condo was everything and more than we expected. Super child friendly very comfortable the grounds are beautiful the pools beautiful everything was perfect. We would definitely stay here again. Thank You and ALOHA!!!!
The property was beyond our expectations! The communication with the property managers was amazing. We would not consider staying with anyone else on our next trip to Hawaii!
Beautiful unit & resort. Easy process of booking, checking in & checking out. Loved that we could use all facilities on site. Great experience we'd recommend this company & this unit.
All good, great accommodation at Honua Kai, excellent communication, very professional company - we will be using you again next time ! Many thanks.
If you are looking to stay at a condo that has a resort type feel, this is a fantastic place! We have stayed here previously and had a wonderful time. This was our first time staying in this unit and we were impressed. KBM did everything in their power to make sure our stay was comfortable. They even came and switched out a shower head that was taking my skin off with a new adjustable head:)
The only negative comment I have was for the resort as the largest pool was under construction.
Honua Kai is a very nice resort. The grounds are beautiful and kept very clean. There are four pools on the property - one 'quiet pool', one pool that is shaped like a river but does not flow, one pool with a slide, waterfall grottos and a sand area, and one large oval shaped pool. There are a number of hot tubs throughout the pool area as well. So, as far as pools go there is something for everyone. The beach is very easy to walk to and there are a couple of shower areas where you can rinse off after the beach. There are also restrooms near the pools so that you don't have to go back to the room. The beach right in front of the resort is not very deep - meaning there is not that much sand between the dune / plant area and the ocean, and it is a bit of a steep drop off. But, you can snorkel right off of the shore and see some decent coral and fish. You are also close to Black Rock and Honolua Bay where there is great snorkeling (10 to 15 minutes drive).
There are two buildings in the resort, and this unit is in the northern building. The quiet pool and the river pool are in front of this building. The slide pool is in between the buildings and the oval pool is in front of the other building. Duke's Restaurant is more in front of the other building and a small store is in the other building as well.
The unit is on the third floor in the back corner, north side. You look out over a small park that is a public access way to the beach. The lanai is very big and nicely protected from rain. There is a table that seats 6 for eating as well as a few chairs. You can see the ocean through the trees but just a sliver. There is construction going on to the south of the resort so I think the north side is better. We could not hear neighbors at all except for a squeak of chairs above us every now and then.
If you are planning to cook a lot, the kitchen is a bit on the small side, but not different from the other units that I can see. Our family of 6 was able to cook all our meals there, but it was a bit tight. Note that there really is nothing in the fridge when you arrive - not even condiments - so plan accordingly. There are grills on the resort property but not on the lanai.
The beds are comfy and the furniture is very nice. We liked the extras - beach chairs, boogie boards, sand toys, umbrella, cooler, etc. Washer and dryer is small but handy. KBM folks were very nice.
Overall a great place - we'll come back if we return to Maui.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: