|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
*Spacious, comfortable 1850 sq. ft. 3 BR / 3 BA 5th Floor condo at Barefoot Resort on the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. There are 2 Master Suites. The King Master Suite has a Serta iComfort mattress and all bedrooms are equipped with flat screen televisions. Ours is the only one that has been modified so all three bedrooms have direct access (not hallway access) to their own bath and shower for maximum privacy and convenience. Great view of the largest pool in the area, marina and Barefoot Landing. During the summer, you can sit on the balcony and have a direct view of fireworks put on by Barefoot Landing every Monday night. Very short ride to the beach. Night lights are an added feature as you can view the lights throughout the harbor from inside and outside of the condo. The view from this particular floor allows you to sit inside or cook in the kitchen and still see the waterway. Gated parking area.
*Great North Myrtle Beach location is in the center of lots of entertainment, good dining, shopping, four golf courses on the property and other fun activities. Or pick a comfortable spot on the balcony that spans the length of the condo for just relaxing with a good book, watching the activity on the waterway or at the pool or marina.
* The largest saltwater pool in the area includes two large areas only a few inches deep for toddlers and lots of steps to sit on in the water. Large heated outdoor whirlpool for relaxing.
* Barefoot Resort is home to the Fazio, Dye, Love and Norman Golf Courses. The SC Golf Course Panel honored the Fazio and Love courses by including them in the “Top 30 Best Courses You Can Play In 2009”. The new “Range” at Barefoot Resort includes a 30-acre illuminated, manicured grass practice area where you can improve your golf game.
* Marina is a full-service facility. It’s home of Barefoot Water Sports offering pontoon and jet skis for rent. Join a guided trip on jet skis to have an encounter with wild dolphins. Two yachts are available to charter for eight or 16 guests to have private outings.
* Three-minute drive across the bridge to Alabama Theater, House Of Blues, Alligator Adventure and the many shops & restaurants at Barefoot Landing.
* 15-minute drive to the Carolina Opry, Pirates Voyage Dinner Show Adventure and Tanger Factory Outlets.
* Less than 5 minute drive to Barefoot Commons Shopping Center with large 24-hour Bi-Lo grocery store. Walgreen's, CVS, restaurants and shops also within 5 minute drive.
* A short drive to your choice of many Miniature Golf Courses and other attractions.
* Conveniently located close to many exciting attractions located on Hwy. 17 South.
Truly, this condo at the Barefoot Resort is in the center of fun-filled activities in North Myrtle Beach.
Keywords: One Level Condominium-3 Elevators
We have stayed at various places in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach over the years. We love Barefoot Resort the best for its convenient location and amenities. North Tower is our favorite because you can watch the boats and jet skis on the waterway or play in the huge pool or relax in the whirlpool. In the summer, you have a front row seat from the balcony to watch the fireworks at Barefoot Landing.
Terri Bonham purchased this condo in 2013
Location is perfect for family vacations, young and older. Convenient to variety of eating establishments, amusement and entertainment for all ages, 4 golf courses on property, largest saltwater pool in N. Myrtle Beach and built for children's enjoyment and safety. Great views of Intracoastal Waterway. Property has full-length balcony that views waterway, pool and resort. Great view as floor level allows views whether you are in living room, bedrooms, or while dining in.
Watching Boats dock from waterway, pool is great, close to great eating establishments and shopping. The 5th floor allows perfect view from inside and outside the condo. Night lights are beautiful. Golfing, tennis on resort, 3 blocks to ocean with great parking and covered area's on beach for North Tower and has shuttle. Lay out of Condo is spacious and open. Three elevators so you don't have to wait to ride.
Dolphin Encounter is a very nice experience. Ride the Wave Runners in a group that travels out to see 'Dolphins' close and in the edge Ocean. Wave Runners ride 2-4 persons and groups of 6-9 Wave Runners normally go on this two hour excursion. Purchase tickets and leave directly from North Tower Boat Slip Area.
Beautiful home and very well kept. Terri is great to work with. Very nice views and it is so nice having a private entrance to every bathroom.
We had 3 adult couples, we could all enjoy each other company but still have the privacy of your own bedroom and bath.
Look forward to renting this home again next year and for years to come.
The grounds are very well kept, clean and landscaped nicely.
Only drawback has nothing to do with the condo. The resort could use more luggage carts in the lobby. There are only two and they can never be found. Need to make multiple trips to the parking lot when both moving in and out.
Thank you so much for allowing us the use of your beautiful home.
The Condo itself was very nicely decorated.The property itself, didn't have lot of amenity without having to get in the car and drive. They had one Large pool, that was often over crowed. But, all in all nice place..
Spacious condo, clean and nicely decorated. Great view of the pool, especially at night. Loved watching the fireworks on Monday night. Perfect location. The pool is heated, it's very big with a nice layout. We were a family of 5 with three children, I would recommend this to anyone, it was fabulous!
Terri, thank you for sharing your awesome condo with us. Check in was hassle free. The place is beautiful. We will rent again.
This was our first stay and we loved it ! Everything was wonderful and the view from the balcony had our attention often. There were only 3 of us and we had our morning coffee and bible study out there before starting our day. We would go out to the beach or to the pool, explore the area, eat out or just relax. It could not have been any better !
Summer season: pontoon boat rentals, jet ski rentals, guided jet ski tours, Chartered yachts available for private outings.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 30-April 29
Oct 30 2016 - Apr 29 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
-All rentals must purchase the $59 Damage Protection Policy. For rentals less than 4 nights, $150 cleaning fee will be added.
-$200 Refundable Security Deposit required.
-We provide SECURE wireless internet in our condo. Rest of the building has unsecure wireless.
-NO SMOKING, NO PETS, NO MOTORCYCLES. Must be 25 to rent. Mature adults and families welcome.
-3 night minimum stay required year round.