Bobenheim am Berg is on the edge of the Palatinate Forest. Sanierte brownstones blend with modern style and give the place with 900 residents a liveable and lovable character. In mild climate thrive Mediterranean plants, fruit and wine.
Our 2015 newly renovated apartment located in the basement of our house with its own access and can accommodate 4 persons.
The living area is about 65 square meters and consists of
- bedroom with 160cm double bed and large sliding door wardrobe,
- Bedroom with 160cm double bed and sliding door wardrobe
- Living room with 180cm sofa bed, satellite TV, Blueray player, stereo system, Internet radio and Wi-Fi access with DSL,
- open kitchen with dinette and dishwasher, freezer, microwave, coffee machine, toaster and kettle
- bathroom with shower / bathtub.
The entire apartment is equipped with underfloor heating.
On the sunny south-facing terrace, a seating area invites you to linger.
The apartment is absolutely quiet in a purely residential area, bordering a local inner nature compensation area with rain collecting basin.
Extensive bike and hiking trails allow sport activities.
Cultural Opportunities and numerous small and large wine festivals (Bad Wurstmarkt) in the immediate surroundings invite you to enjoy.
Historic cities like Freinsheim, Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Speyer, Worms and Heidelberg are within easy reach. The A6 motorway junction is only a few minutes.
Shopping streets with cafes and restaurants in the surrounding towns complete the offer.
Whether in the spring at the time of blooming fruit trees or in summer while celebrating the village fair on. 2 Weekend in August, when visiting the colorful autumn or the "Belzenickelmarkt" on. 1 Advent weekend, Bobenheim every season offers reason to linger.