This holiday accommodation is located in a historic setting dating back to the Iron Age. The house is situated near the church Hålta, which dates back to the 12th century. The house has an open kitchen with a stove, two lovely bedrooms and a well-equipped kitchen. The beautiful and interesting Marstrand with a beach promenade is located nearby. The eponymous fortress is also worth seeing. Here you can go on boat trips, enjoy fishing and swimming and also experience the culture of this region.
- Parking on the site
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Not suitable for youth groups
- Cannot be rented by schools
- Rental only for holiday lets
- Optional: Bedlinen incl towels
- Optional: Final cleaning