About the property
- Apartment809 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 5 nights
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
This gorgeous one bedroom apartment is a perfect choice for an exquisite stay in Paris for 2 exclusive guests (75 m²).
Located a few hundred meters from 'L' Elysee', the French President office, the apartment is located very close to the 'Avenue des Champs Elysees'. It is far enough of the Avenue not to be in the touristic crowd, and close enough to go shopping by foot.
The apartment decoration was skillfully designed by an architect (see the plans in photos) : nice fabric on the walls, comfortable sofas and armchairs, nice varnished antique wooden furniture. It is located on the thirrd floor (French standard), with an elevator, in a 19th century stone building in a very upscale neighborhood.
The apartment is spacious and highly comfortable with wooden flooring. The apartment is clearly separated into 3 distinct spaces - the living and dining area; the sleeping area and the kitchen & bathroom.
- One enters directly into a large entrance decorated with a large full wall mirror, a nice and tall lamp and an exceptional antique wooden closet.
- Left from the entrance, one enters into the living and dining room. The nice wooden floor and the chimney makes you feel home right away. This large space profits from 3 big full height windows.
- The lounge area offers 2 very large sofas, a large low table and 2 comfortable armchairs. An extraordinary art deco bar opens arms for a glass of Champaign.
- The dining space offers a wooden table with 6 chairs.
- From the living area, one can access the bedroom. It is equipped with a comfortable double bed, that can be separated into 2 single beds on request. The bedroom is very calm as opening on courtyard. It also offers a small desk (not on photo) and a large wooden closet.
- The bathroom is equipped with a bath tub, a shower and a sink (+ washer/drier). The toilet is inside the bathroom.
- The kitchen, is a standalone kitchen. It has 3 windows in a row and is very bright. It is fully equipped with the appliances one would require to enjoy a stay-at-home dining experience.
We do trust guest will take care of the furniture which is antique and valuable.
This apartment will definitely please exclusive guests looking for a comfortable, high class apartment in a calm, safe, and chosen neighbourhood.
• The Champs-Elysees are only a few hundred meters away by foot; the immediate area is filled with art galleries and high end cloth designers (Pierre Cardin). The avenue will be reached at the height of the 'Grand Palais' museum between the gardens and the shopping area.
• The Eiffel Tower, Saint-Germain, Le Marais, and Les Halles, are all between 15- 20 minutes away.
• The MIROMESNIL subway station is less than 5 minutes away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Lived in this apartment for one month and its was great!!! Quite area, supermarkets super close, metro is around the corner. Apartment is very specious, kitchen very well equipment - perfect for those who loves to cook! Side sees are walking distance - Champs Elysees, Pont Alexander III, Concorde, Tuileries, Louvre. It was very easy to communicate with the host, everyone was friendly and helpful!
Quiet apartment, great location
We have lived in Paris every year for several months over the past 15 years and this is the second time we've stayed in Apartment Elysee. Management was, as usual, responsive, friendly and accommodating. The apartment is extremely quiet and has a large, well-appointed living room that was welcome after a day of work/travel/sightseeing. The kitchen is fully stocked, the bathroom is convenient and clean, the bedroom is quiet and comfortable. The apartment's location in the 8eme district is close to two metro stops (Miromesnil and Clemenceau), grocery stores, a pharmacy and several museums. All photos on the site are accurate.
Look closely before you leap
IN Beau Paris, Jean Noel, is a very professional company that once aware of all the issues with the apartment did most everything possible to correct them They have purchased items which were needed and fixed many things that were broken. They had someone come out to clean the apartment again and removed the bad carpet and drapes.The owner of the management company met with us in person and did everything he could to make the situation right and for us to have an enjoyable stay. However make no mistake the owners are sitting back and doing very little to maintain this once beautiful apartment. It still needs down time to have a very deep cleaning.
We arrived to a dirty, ill equipped, and poorly maintained apartment. We are totally disappointed and dissatisfied we are embarrassed to have our friends come over for New Year’s eve dinner tomorrow night.
The carpets in the living room and bedroom are extremely stained and were very dirty. The carpet in the Living room had clumps of human hair on it. The tablecloth was stained and very dirty. When we removed the tablecloth, the table is badly damaged. The chairs to the dining room have stains on the cushions. Two of the chairs are on usable as they are very unstable and feel like they will break. There are 2 water leaks and one of the curtains in the area is very badly stained as well as the floor. No washer/dryer for the first 11 days. It was broken but never reported. Lots of hidden mold.
When we looked in the kitchen, there were only two dirty mismatched small water glasses and some coffee cup. NO Champagne glasses- this is New Years Eve in Paris. Also all of the dishes are mismatched and we found food stuck on several plates. They also felt greasy. The glasses still have lip prints.
The TV is extremely old, not a flat screen. The picture jumps around. I know that we did not come to Paris to watch TV, however we will be here for 33 days and it would be nice to watch a little news.
It seems that all of the regular employees of In Beau Paris are on vacation. The gentleman who showed us into the apartment knew absolutely nothing about it. He also smelled of cigarette smoke.
We are not novices to renting apartments for 1 to 3 months. We have rented apartments in Europe and South America on several occasions. We have never run into this type of cleanliness issue before.
As you have mentioned, we were deeply concerned about the issues you faced. We have done our best to solve them as fast as possible. We also strongly advised the owner to take into account our advises. He invested in the apartment and also offered a significant discount for your stay.
The apt is now in EXCELLENT CONDITIONS thanks to your remarks. It was already when you left.
From the point of view of future guests, we would like to mention how one will NOW find the apartment :
1 - a very nice apt ( location, floor plan, furniture, design …)
2 - an apt totally well maintained (all is now OK, we plan to change the TV)
3 - the mgt will remain reactive if any issue (it will always be true)
We got additional budget from the owner: we bought new chairs and table recently.
It would have been more rewarding to our efforts if the review had explained that future guests will find an apt BACK AT A VERY GOOD LEVEL. We do believe the apt should get 5 stars.
We are confident next guests will judge.
Clean, convenient and comfortable!
The best apartment that I have ever stayed in Paris!
Overall the place was wonderful. It was in a great part of Paris that was very safe to walk around in. The apartment was spacious and clean.
The only down sides were the bed was two twin beds pushed together instead of a queen bed which made sleeping awkward with a line in the middle. Also there is an espresso coffee machine but no regular coffee machine in the apartment.
We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful apartment. The furnishings were lovely and the location allowed us to walk almost everywhere. We felt as if we were living as Parisians instead of as tourists. I would highly recommend this apartment and look forward to returning there in the not too distant future.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment. -Additionally, we would like to mention: • Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental). • Internet is included • Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details) • Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and is included (includes Linen&Towels) • Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest charged on behalf of Paris City is included - Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way - Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner. - Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment - For specific apartments, depending on the agreement with the owner, our cancelation policy might differ from that of VRBO / HomeAway. Please ask us to know more. - Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail.