|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
This gorgeous one bedroom apartment is a perfect choice for an exquisite stay in Paris for 2 exclusive guests (75 m²).
Located 100 m from 'L' Elysee', the French President office, the apartment stays a few hundred meters from the 'Avenue des Champs Elysees'. It is far enough of the Avenue not to be in the touristic crowd, and close enough to go shopping by foot.
The apartment decoration was skillfully designed by an architect (see the plans in photos) : nice fabric on the walls, comfortable sofas and armchairs, nice varnished antique wooden furniture. It is located on the 3rd floor (French standard), with an elevator, in a 19th century stone building in a very upscale neighborhood.
The apartment is spacious and highly comfortable with wooden flooring. The apartment is clearly separated into 3 distinct spaces - the living and dining area; the sleeping area and the kitchen & bathroom.
- One enters directly into a large entrance decorated with a large full wall mirror, a nice and tall lamp and an exceptional antique wooden closet.
- Left from the entrance, one enters into the living and dining room. The nice wooden floor and the chimney makes you feel home right away. This large space profits from 3 big full height windows.
- The lounge area offers 2 very large sofas, a large low table and 2 comfortable armchairs. An extraordinary art deco bar opens arms for a glass of Champaign.
- The dining space offers a wooden table with 6 chairs.
- From the living area, one can access the bedroom. It is equipped with a comfortable double bed, that can be separated into 2 single beds on request. The bedroom is very calm as opening on courtyard. It also offers a small desk (not on photo) and a large wooden closet.
- The bathroom is equipped with a bath tub, a shower and a sink (+ washer/drier). The toilet is inside the bathroom.
- The kitchen, is a standalone kitchen. It has 3 windows in a row and is very bright. It is fully equipped with the appliances one would require to enjoy a stay-at-home dining experience.
We do trust guest will take care of the furniture which is antique and valuable.
This apartment will definitely please exclusive guests looking for a comfortable, high class apartment in a calm, safe, and chosen neighbourhood.
• The Champs-Elysees are only a few hundred meters away by foot; the immediate area is filled with art galleries and high end cloth designers (Pierre Cardin). The avenue will be reached at the height of the 'Grand Palais' museum between the gardens and the shopping area.
• The Eiffel Tower, Saint-Germain, Le Marais, and Les Halles, are all between 15- 20 minutes away.
• The MIROMESNIL subway station is 2 minutes away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations.
This lovely apartment in Paris was a fabulous choice.
It was clean, the location was excellent! Bike rentals were nearby.
It was a quiet building with plenty of space! The rental agent was always prompt with replies.
We would stay again!
We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful apartment. The furnishings were lovely and the location allowed us to walk almost everywhere. We felt as if we were living as Parisians instead of as tourists. I would highly recommend this apartment and look forward to returning there in the not too distant future.
I just spent 11 days in Paris with my wife and this apartment was my home base. The apartment is extremely comfortable and nice.The building has a small elevator that is more than adecuate. The Living room is big with two nice sofas and a nice full equipped kitchen. As an added bonus the apartment has a combo washer and dryer that is very usefull and practical. The area is very secured, after all you are 100 yds from the Presidential palace :) If you are not a walker The Miromesnil metro station is less than two blocks away but keep in mind the apartment location is phenomenal and you are a stroll away from Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe. You are also 10 minutes walk from a Monoprix supermarket so you can stock that fridge as you desire. There are plenty of small restaurants & cafe's around. I strongly suggest you download Google Maps and get a good feel for the area you will not regret it. As far as dealing with the property managers they were great, straight forward and professional. A plus in my book. If you decide to stay in this apartment please take care of it because I plan to stay here again :) Au revoir Paris <3
My husband and I recently stayed at the property Elysee. We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend all aspects of the rental.
Raffaella and J noel were very helpful. The property is ideally located in the 8th arrondissement near a Metro stop; it is within walking distance to the Champs and lovely markets and shops. The decor is beautiful and the space is comfortable and supplied with everything needed including interesting reading material. We will definitely choose this property when we return to Paris and have recommended it to family and friends.
We have just returned from 8 nights (June 2015) at the Elysee Apartment.
We can strongly recommend this apartment and the rental agency "In Beau Paris".
All communications with In Beau Paris were clear and timely. All payments were easy. The deposit refund was made within a few short days of leaving Paris.
The Elysee apartment is lovely. We would return to this apartment.
Elysee is well located near the palace and a couple of Metro stations. There are also rental bicycles very closely located, as well as a giant grocery store three blocks away.
We were met by the staff within two minutes of arrival.
The apartment is beautiful and functional.
The beds were comfortable and the apartment is fairly quiet
The kitchen is wonderful and it allowed us to cook many complex meals.
The laundry machine is of great help.
We did not use the television as we were in Paris to see France - not to watch tv.
We recommend it to Canadians.
My friend and I stayed here for five days, June 2014. We loved the location, the very nice apartment and the amenities. We were worried that it did not have air condition, but it was no problem. Of all the places we stayed in on our trip, we actually were able to use the washer / dryer. The apartment offers free international phone calls to land line phones. This worked out really well since my friend's mother needed to go to the hospital when we were there. She was able to stay in touch. So it worked out well. Nice place!
We had a fantastic stay at this apartment. It's beautifully furnished, clean, comfortable and very conveniently located. You hardly want to go out at all. I would recommend it to anyone and hope to be coming back many times in the future.
- We may accept 3 days stays : simply send us a mail for 4 days and add actual dates in the comment.
-Additionally, we would like to mention:
• Electricity, heating is included (not included only in case of monthly rental).
• Internet is included
• Phone is free to many destinations (US, Canada landlines & cells please ask for details)
• Full end of stay cleaning is mandatory and charged additionally 110€ (includes Linen&Towels)
• Paris City tax of 0,83€/day/guest is charged extra on behalf of Paris City
- Tax/Handling charges will depend on payment way
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season, nbr of guests if applicable, occupation & owner.
- Damage protection will be requested with 2nd and last payment
- Our cancelation policy might differ from that of VRBO/HomeAway, please contact us directly to know more.
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore, we may resend a detailed quote with description, & process via mail.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.