The "Old Swiss House" in Dobbin was built in 1937 for the Swiss champion and his family on the estate Dobbin. The profession of Swiss included the rearing and breeding of dairy cattle and is not directly associated with Switzerland as a country. In the house at the time was also attended by three fellows of the Swiss, who were in food and accommodation.
Even the style of the house is not the Swiss way, but mecklenburgisch, with red brick, ample space and - quite seltener- with 3 gables. It is surrounded by a large courtyard with chestnut trees on the village street. The village has no through traffic. This makes life very calm.
Description of the apartment:
- 38 square meters total
- 1 bedroom with double bed and bunk bed; Satellite TV
- 1 kitchen with fitted kitchen, sitting area and double sofa bed
- 1 bathroom with luxury shower and toilet
-On request high chair, cot, bicycle child seat
- Parking, space for ball games, sunbathing area
- Swing, sandpit, 3 bicycles, carts
- Sun terrace southeast side with barbecue
The apartment offers enough space for a family with two children in one room. Optionally, you can also use a cozy double sofa bed for one more person.
- By bike you can reach several different swimming areas at different lakes, by car the guarded bathing establishment 6 km away
- The health resort "Krakow am See" invites you for a walk on the lakeside promenade
- The Baltic Sea can be reached via the motorway after only 45 minutes by car or relaxed by train from Güstrow
- The place Dobbin is surrounded by forests and lakes - here you can switch off
- Güstrow is 30 km away and has museums, theaters, restaurants and a Renaissance castle
- Good shopping facilities and a petrol station can be found in Krakow am See, 6 km away