ED Refnr. 1844515
The apartment is located next to the main house with separate entrance.
The house is on the second row, in a quiet side street.
The historic old town is ca easily accessible 20-minute walk or take the bus or even with the miniature railway.
The apartment is fully renovated in 2013 and tastefully decorated. Through a small hallway goes into the living room with an integrated kitchen. The kitchen has a sink, a hob, a fridge a small oven and a coffee maker and kettle. In the living room you can expect a comfortable sofa set (usable as a sofa bed), a flat screen TV and cabinets to accommodate your clothes and items.
Opposite the living room is the bedroom with a double bed and adjacent bathroom with shower and toilet.
Outside there is a cozy sitting area for relaxing and grilling.
At the house there is a parking space in the public area. About 20 meters away.
In the immediate vicinity (300m) there is a water park with bowling, billiards and indoor play world for the little ones.
In about 10 minutes from the train station of the Harz narrow gauge railway.
Hiker can be controlled directly from the apartment their hiking destinations.
It is about 15 km to the foot of the Brocken Schierke or in winter to the popular ski areas of the Upper Harz.
The apartment is a Non smoking apartment, and unsuitable for pets.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 25 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Cot: to rent per object per day for 5 EUR (optional).
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 2. 8 EUR (obligatory).
- Land area: 60 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance ski lift / mountain railway: 20 km
- Distance trail: 10 km
- Distance to the lake (dams): 20 km
- Distance shopping: 0. 30 km
- Distance from city (Goslar): 25 km