ED Refnr. 1614234
Burghorn lies in unity municipality Eschede, it is among the smallest of the small villages in the district of Celle, to the south of Eschede. The neighboring villages Höfer and Eschede have a swimming pool. Shops can be found in Eschede following: EDEKA Penny Aldi Schlachter- Baker Pharmacy Doctors hairdresser.
Eschede offers through the web hourly connections to Hamburg and Hanover. The residence city Celle can be reached in 20 minutes. The recreational attractions such as the Walsrode bird park, the Otter Centre in Hankensbüttel, the zoo in Hanover, Heide Park in Soltau, the Autostadt and the pheno in Wolfsburg, and the Mill Museum can be reached by car in about an hour. There is also in the municipality the Filmtierpark Joe Bode man.
Sexy it is in late summer when the heather blooms and the mating season of the deer begins.
Until about 100 years Habighorst was a pure farming village, dominated by the manor of those Havekost. Beginning the 20th century. Century began mining. In Kalisch Eight Habighorst it began in 1911 with the sinking and the first salt was promoted 1916th 1924 potash was terminated due to the Reichskaligesetzes. Since that time, the shaft only serves as a ventilation shaft for the shaft Mariaglück in Höfer. After the second World War II came the agricultural settlement Burghorn and the miners and Flüchtlingsssiedlung Habig Horster height added.
In Burghorn is a magnificent, brick red villa with large garden, in the middle of the settlement. Building and Burghorn equally by Field Marshal Anton Ludwig Friedrich August von Mackensen, commander in World War became known in February 1945, von Mackensen at the age of 96 years after Burghorn where at 8 he. November died.
The villa was built by 1925 manufacturers Rollmann as mansion of a good. After the Second World War it initially served as shelter for refugees, until 1948 resided there Osnabrück producer Beitz. He built on around Burghorn spices and dried fruits, with whom he supplied the Berlin Airlift, among other things.
The Industrial sold to a teacher that there established a children's home until 1956th
Then the villa was empty two years of the new homeowners tried unsuccessfully to 1965 as a restaurateur of the villa Burghorn. Now the owner changed again, since that time the owner has, until now, no longer changed.