Seashell Suites the finest facility on the eastern seaboard of Florida. Great family vacations or private relaxing retreats for couples or outdoor activities. We have the most pristine private untouched beach, with shore birds and nesting seaturtles, porpoises and migrating seasonal whales, fantastic surf fishing and surfing...all right in your front yard, manicured grounds with amenities, state of the art laundry equipment, and divine comfortable healthy private two bedroom suite, featuring King Koil platform queen beds, HDTV widescreen TVs, free telephone and high speed Internet. Swimming pool, finlandia sauna, ocean deck and tiki, relaxing patio areas, attentive staff, full kitchen for cooking while you stay with us, and the finest surfing and fishing in the entire state right in your front yard, your private ocean beach awaits.
- Condo680 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
two bedrooms 1 bath suite, sleeps 4, private direct beach front, gated
Seashell Suites Resort
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 13, 2018
About Seashell Suites Resort
Enjoying the fantastic ocean lifestyle and catering to our guests here in untouched eco friendly Melbourne Beach.
Seashell Suites Resort purchased this Condo in 2001
Why Seashell Suites Resort chose Melbourne Beach
Upon staying in this area, I ventured down the oceanfront highway south to Sebastien Inlet to watch the surfers and fisherman in this world-class scenic area. I was taken aback at the beauty of this pristine area. An undeveloped oasis in the midst of overdevelopment all around us. Over the next few weeks I witnessed wild Florida Bobcats, nesting sea turtles, migrating whales, shorebirds, clean ocean surf, wide undeveloped beaches. I was sold on this startling area...an undeveloped oasis of pristine wilderness , minutes from everything needed. I asked if this particular motel was for sale, and it was. Over the years, we have transformed our Oceanfront property into the finest small resort condo property on the east coast. Come and join us for the vacation experience you have always dreamed of, right in your own backyard.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Quiet, very clean, remote and friendly
Although this place was over our budget, we decided to get it because it fit exactly our needs:
- close to the beach for surf fishing (40 seconds from suite door to the water!)
- remote as in "deserted" beach
We were very pleased. I read all other comments before we booked and we are adding the following.
- distance to the beach
- cleanliness of the suite
- layout of the suite
- common sense and practicality regarding all amenities: soda, snacks, coffee, fruit and munchies at your disposal, good wifi speed, generous outside grilling area with 3 grills, fans and sink, great pool area, plenty of beach stuff (chairs, umbrellas, sand toys, fishing gear, etc.), nice outside furniture on the terrace overlooking the ocean, movies to pick and watch, laundry etc etc.
- we really liked the suite because it was not too simple, not too cluttered. Simple decorations in good taste, nice appliances and nicely equipped kitchen, simple small bathroom but more than enough.
- beds were very good and sheets were perfectly clean.
- during our 2.5 day stay there was nothing we needed and couldn't find on the premises.
- the beach was literally empty. We saw people half a mile on the left and half a mile on the right.
- the place was completely quiet, we basically had the pool to ourselves and the barbecue area too.
- we met with two members of the staff and one other guy who was working there (building a deck). All of them were really really friendly, helpful and kind. And very knowledgeable about everything around.
I have no CONS, but some additions:
- one thing "threatened" to bother us (I am a very light sleeper) but I ended up not having a problem at all: the AC drains into a pump that evacuates the water when the tray is full and, in our case, was quite noisy. I was afraid that it would wake me up at night but I actually didn't hear anything. Solved :)
- just to be nit-picking, I could have used a clock on the bedside table but I assume the owner wanted to avoid guests being in "work mode". Minor detail, anyway.
That is pretty much what we experienced and this is probably the nicest place we've vacationed in during our 5 years of Florida.
Thank you guys and I really need to get back for some night shark fishing when the waves are a little smaller!
Great place if you love to fish!
We came to fish, and this location was perfect!!
Overall the resort was nice, the pool was cold Didn’t feel heated like it says
Stayed 5 night and after the fourth night wanted us to change rooms
We are from Michigan went to Nashville, Fort Myers Beach, and randomly chose Melbourne Beach, Seashell Suites Resort through HomeAway. Seashell Suites Resort was the icing on our cake. Clean rooms, friendly and very accommodating staff, beautiful facility. We will return!
Private, comfortable and beautiful grounds
We stayed here while visiting our son who lives in Melbourne Beach. The staff were very friendly and responsive. The unit was clean. We felt quite secure and welcome. Though the units do not have ocean view, the property has a fantastic ocean patio with tiki hut that is filled with chairs, umbrellas, beach toys, fishing poles and surf boards for the guests. We will stay here again.
Perfect beach getaway!
Property very well maintained and offers everything you need for a great beach getaway!
Florida's finest boutique resort with direct oceanfrontage. Luxury casual two bedroom suites in a gated private compound 1 mile from Sebastian Inlet Surfing and Fishing. Eco Friendly tourism and adventure area. Nesting Sea Turtles, migrating whales, Florida Bobcats, abundant wildlife and sea life including shorebirds and world class fishing and surfing. Complete privacy and relaxation mixed with world class shopping in Vero Beach and family adventures in Sea World, Disney World and Cape Canaveral Space Center. Arnold Palmer Golf, tennis....or...beach combing and do nothing but relax.