ED Refnr. 491811
This beautiful apartment is close to Prague's historic centre, in the Smichov district. Ideal for exploring the city while staying in a quiet location!
The district is very pleasant. You will find some good restaurants and typical cafes there that are much cheaper than those in the historic centre.
The entrance to the building is beside the extremely beautiful Klamovka Park, a little haven of peace and green where you can relax after a full tour of Prague. The park offers several activities: tennis, a sports hall, a play area for children and a restaurant.
There are several tram stops close to the apartment, which is ideal for reaching the historic centre quickly. The tram also provides a night service.
You can park free of charge in the street.
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day Costs amounting to 20 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 3 EUR (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.05 km
- Distance to town: 2 km