ED Refnr. 316573
In 1996 we moved to the Crete Senesi and we fell in love with the Molinello: Etruscan origins, medieval mill, peace and tranquillity. That’s why we decided to share it with our guests and their four-legged friends.
The farm keeps the whole family busy: Alessandro (biologist, nature guide and Sommelier), Elisa who looks after the administration, Mauro and Paola, retired but full time busy on the farm. And we hope that in the future even Emma, Guido and Bernardo will give us a helping hand.
We produce vegetables and fruit, olive oil and truffles from organic agriculture.
For our guests we organize a rich programme of initiatives discovering the colours and flavours of the Crete, wine tasting in our cosy winery and excursions by bike guided by Alessandro who is fond of cycling. Only 4 km from our farm there are the thermal baths of Rapolano which grant special discounts to our guests.
The guests find accommodation in 5 fully equipped apartments, provided with sheets and towels, independent heating and TV:
Cipresso: It’s the largest apartment (140 square metres). It has got 3 double rooms with a double bed, a spacious and bright living room, kitchen, bathroom with shower and bath. It’s situated on the 2. floor of the main building and its windows overlook the beautiful village of Serre di Rapolano and the evocative Sienese countryside.
Gelso: Its position right in the heart of the medieval farm makes it the most fascinating apartment. It has got 1 double room with a double bed, a living room with sofa bed, kitchenette, bathroom with shower.
Pini: The apartment has been recently renovated and is furnished with sober elegance. It has got 1 double room with a double bed, living room with double sofa bed and fireplace, kitchen, bathroom with shower (suitable for disabled people). The apartment is equipped with satellite-TV and has got a large, independent and fenced garden.
Acacia: The apartment has been recently renovated and is furnished with care. It has got 2 double rooms, kitchenette, living room with fireplace, bathroom with shower. The apartment is equipped with air-conditioning and has got a large, independent and fenced garden.
Pomo: Recently renovated, this apartment has got 2 double rooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and a private, fenced garden. It can be rented completely or divided up into a two-roomed apartment and a bedroom with bathroom.
It is possible to reserve breakfast (euro 12 each person per day. Breakfast is served from 8,30-10,00). As our breakfast is homemade and made up of organic products we need it to be reserved at the booking time (it is not possible, for organizing problems, to reserve it at your arrival) or cancel it two days in advance
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Cot for children: once per object for rent at a price of 25 EUR (optional).
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Intermediate cleaning: per object and day Costs amounting to 15 EUR (optional).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 0.5 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to lake (Calcione): 10 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 2 km
- Distance to town (Serre di Rapolano): 2 km