ED Refnr. 617802
Cottage in the area of Gerês recently recovered with an excellent geographic location as it is positioned with magnificent views and close to the beautiful Caniçada Dam. Set on a private farm house belonging to the Lage in Crasto-Cova, Vieira do Minho, Braga District. Located just outside the National Park Peneda Gerês, a Portuguese of the 7 Wonders.
House Type T2: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, 2 living room. Housing area with over 130 m2.
Beautiful mountain views, countryside and river: dam Caniçada, Serra do Geres and Rio Caldo: Bridges.
- 2 Double room with private bathroom, toilet, bidet and shower;
- Lounge: kitchen, dining room and entry to all large traditional stone fireplace.
- Living room with sofa, TV, stereo with DVD player and fireplace while working for central heating.
- Refrigerator / freezer, cooker with gas hob, electric oven, extractor, various cooking utensils, blender, crockery / cutlery, coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, vacuum cleaner and a traditional fireplace. Iron and ironing board.
- Parking at the door in the floor of the house, stone barbecue, garden and terrace.
Extra costs :
Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
Electricity: once per object included in price (Mandatory).
Final cleaning: once per object included in price (Mandatory).
Towels: once per object available and included in price (Mandatory).
Intermediate cleaning: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
Parking facilities: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Internet: per object and day included in price (Mandatory).
Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and week Costs amounting to 40 EUR (optional).
Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).