About the property
- House2045 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
ED Ref. 370766
This large holiday home for up to 11 people is located in the center of the quiet village of Radisleben, next to the old school and the church. It has a living area of 190 m2, which is divided as follows:
- large hallway with an old wooden staircase that leads to the upper floor
- a large living room with satellite TV, DVD player and library
- a second smaller living room
- first bedroom with double bed (140x200 cm, 1 mattress)
- second bedroom with a double bed (180x200 cm, 2 mattresses)
- Next to it is a modern bath with shower possibility
- another bathroom (from 2016) with shower, sink and toilet
- modern kitchen (from 2016) with a large dining table for 11 people and oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, music system and a complete cutlery and dishes
- a small toilet
- a very large bedroom with double bed (180x200 cm, 2 mattresses) and another bed
- a children's room with bunk beds (2 x 90x200 cm) and table football
- third bedroom with double bed (140x200 cm, 1 mattress)
- modern shower room (from 2015) with toilet, washbasin and an infrared sauna (similar to sauna)
On request, a sofa bed can be used for a twelfth person.
Children will find a playground in the village, about 5 minutes from the house.
Many DVDs and a small library invite you to relax.
W-Lan and telephone are of course available in the house!
From Radisleben you can reach the following sights and attractions:
- Ballenstedt with Lenné Castle Park
- Half-timbered town Quedlinburg, under UNESCO protection standing
- Wernigerode with castle and old town
- Halberstadt with cathedral
- Rosenstadt Sangerhausen
- Selketal, under conservation
- Teufelsmauer, famous rock formations that impressed Goethe already
- Schlosspark Ballenstedt
- Bode Valley
- Landscape Park Degenershausen
- Witch climb
- Harzer Grenzweg
- Bergsee Güntersberge
- Blue Lake
- Dripstone caves Rübeland
- Brocken, highest mountain of the Harz
- Nature reserve Harz (entire region around the Brocken)
- Second oldest suspension bridge in the world over the Rappbodetalsperre
- Bicycle rental 4 kilometers away from the house!
- narrow gauge railway
- Therme in Thale
- Thale Erlebniswelt
- Cable cars in Thale
- European Bicycle Route R1
- Golf course Meisdorf
- Summer toboggan run Wippra
- Zoo Aschersleben
- Karting Reinstedt
- Freibad Harzgerode
- toboggan run Harzgerode
- Aviation Museum Wernigerode
- Waldspielplatz Nachterstedt
- Western town Pullmann City
- Ballenstedt Castle
- Falkenstein Castle
- Collegiate Church Gernrode
- Schloss Harzgerode
- Ruin Stecklenberg
- Castle ruins Arnstein
- Regenstein castle ruins
- Romanesque street
Up to two dogs may be brought for an additional charge (8, - Euro per pet / night). Please specify it when booking at edomizil. The stated heating costs of 20, - Euro per night are of course only from 15. 9. to 15. 5. each year!
The deposit must be paid on the spot upon receiving the key! Bed linen, tea towels and towels are please bring from home! You can arrive between 4 and 6 pm!
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, German, Polish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Genauso wie beschrieben, keine Enttäuschung!
Sehr saubere Bäder, alles in der Küche vorhanden, Platzangebot sehr gut
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Internet (per object and day, included in the price 0 EUR). Parking (per object and day, included in the price 0 EUR). Sauna (per object and day, included in the price 0 EUR). Additional bed (per property per day, included 0 EUR).