|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
* Beautiful waterfront condo in gated Emerald Pointe community *
++ If booked for your dates please check our other condo, property #3814684 ++
* Newly remodeled master suite, with added whirlpool/air tub *
* Unbelievable view of Table Rock lake *
* Unbeatable, relaxing, quiet location, yet close to all of the Branson area attractions *
* Kitchen fully stocked - stainless steel appliances *
* Wireless Internet Access * 50' LED TV and LCD TV with DVD players *
* Luxury king, queen and twin mattresses, comfortable queen sleeper sofa*
* Condo pool steps from entrance, exclusive use to our small complex*
* Dry Dock marina , courtesy dock, private ramp, just a quick walk. *
* Branson Belle boarding nearby and floats by daily *
* Water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, scuba diving, swimming, fishing on Table Rock *
* Shopping from outlet malls to luxurious Branson Landing *
* 5 minutes from Branson airport *
* Silver Dollar City, Whitewater, The Ducks, mini golf, golf courses, all kinds of music and comedy shows, Butterfly Palace, Titanic Museum, Zoo, and horseback riding all near *
Cozy Lake Harbour Condo Complex: Comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath luxury condo with unbelievable views of Table Rock Lake's main channel from the minute you walk in the front door, into the kitchen, living room, master bedroom and covered balcony. Lake Harbour is in the beautifully landscaped gated Emerald Pointe community, surrounded by the majestic waters of Table Rock. All kinds of water activities are available, boating, jet skiing, fishing, water skiing, parasailing, swimming. The Dry Dock marina has boat rentals available or bring your own! Spend your hot summer days enjoying this fun location!
Linda, we really enjoyed the week and the condo was GREAT!! We were the only ones in the building until Friday. We took in Andy Williams and “The Miracle of Christmas” in addition to Silver Dollar City.
We had forgotten to bring a couple of things (like sugar) and the pantry bailed us out J!! We also added some additional things to it. Kitchen supplies were also very handy and appliances were top of the line. Really liked the pizza pan with the holes in it so much that we bought one like it at the kitchen Store in the Outlet mall.
I’m sure we will be contacting you in the future if we need 3 bedrooms again.
Very nice, very well stocked condo. We loved the view of the lake and saw Bald Eagles everyday! Just a few minutes to the main strip in Branson, it was a quiet but convenient location.
Owners were exceptional in providing details and information regarding our stay in their rental. Kitchen is well equipped with cookware for large meals. The Condo was clean, beds comfortable and view spectacular!
Wonderful place to stay! We had a great time, very clean and well supplied!
The property was in good shape overall.
This is a spectacular unit!! Amazing lakefront views of Table Rock, cozy and clean interior, 10 minutes from Branson Landing and 15 minutes to Top of the Rock! We had a great weekend getaway here!
The condo is nicely appointed with comfortable furnishings and bedding. Nicely located in a guarded, quiet community with a lovely view of Table Rock Lake. Owners are easy to work with and very communicative - they made us feel right at home. Easy access to the major road artery (MO 65) and by a shorter route to the Showboat Branson Belle, the dinner cruise paddle steamer on the lake (a bargain at the price).
Easy access to the supermarket in Hollister and to Branson in general - old town or "to where the action is". Don't miss the shops and restaurants at Branson Landing down by the waterfront in downtown Branson. The dancing fountains and light show are quite something.
A very pleasant stay at a reasonable price. Highly recommend the condo for those looking for access to the action of Branson but a quiet, safe retreat place to sleep and relax with a coffee looking over a very pretty lake in the morning.
The condo is located in Emerald Pointe, a gated community on Table Rock Lake. An easy 10 minute drive to all the fun Branson attractions. Take Hwy 65 to Branson Landing for awesome shopping, restaurants, and activities. Hwy 265 to the west end of Branson, Silver Dollar City, and Whitewater. Avoid the traffic and noise and enjoy quiet down time with an unbelievable view!
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|