** Laundry packages, final cleaning and all utilities are included in the price **
The 2016 completed holiday home offers enough space for a relaxing holiday on the Baltic Sea on approx. 120 square meters for up to six people. The comfortable equipment leaves nothing to be desired and invites you to feel good. The three cozy and individually furnished bedrooms each have a radio and flat screen TV (incl. DVD player) and provide an ideal retreat.
In good weather, enjoy the large garden with wooden terrace, the unobstructed view and the wonderful peace (the house is located in a private road). The beach Juliusruh is about 800 meters away, you can reach it in a few minutes on foot.
The cottage is family friendly. For our little guests, a bathtub, a travel cot with additional mattress (Alvi), a high chair and a changing mat are available.
The house is heated by underfloor heating, which is individually adjustable in all rooms. A living room ventilation system ensures a pleasant indoor climate.
The decor of the house was done with love and care. On the ground floor you will find an open and spacious country kitchen, adjoining this is the living and dining area.
- Stove with ceramic hob and oven
- Water heater
- Coffee machine
- Senseo machine
- numerous baking and cooking utensils
Living and dining area:
- large dining table with enough space for 6 people
- huge, comfortable sofa plus a cozy wing chair with stool
- swiveling flat screen TV
The cottage has two bathrooms:
- Guest bathroom on the ground floor with walk-in shower
- Upstairs bathroom with double sink, bath and another generous walk-in shower
Upstairs are the three bedrooms:
- two bedrooms with double bed, wardrobe and flat screen TV (incl. DVD player)
- a bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe and flat screen TV (incl. DVD player)
- All beds are equipped with fixed mattresses and hardness-adjustable slatted frames (including adjustable headboard)
Garden and terrace:
- spacious garden with unobstructed views
- 43 sqm large wooden terrace on the south and west side of the house
- comfortable wooden patio furniture with cushions and parasol
- Barbecue grill with utensils
- Table tennis plate with accessories
- Viking game
- paved driveway with two parking spaces
- ladies' and men's bike
The house is located in a quiet private road at the end of the park path, adjacent to the park of Juliusruh. From the house it is only a few steps to the park and about 800 meters to the Baltic Sea and the 10 km long sandy beach. If you prefer to go to the harbor on the Breeger Bodden, you will reach it after about 1.5 km.
The Baltic resort Breege-Juliusruh is located in the north of the island of Rügen on the peninsula Wittow between the bay and the sea. Cape Arkona with its two lighthouses is only 10 km away. The peninsula Wittow has very well-developed bike trails. From Breeger harbor you can take boat trips to the island of Hiddensee or to the Störtebekker Festival. The Bodden is a popular destination for sailing or fishing trips.