About the property
- House5000 sqft
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
4+ Bedroom Waterfront Home with 5 Baths (Sleeps up to 16)
$999 WEEKEND SALE ON STAYS COMPLETED BY 4-30-18
Conveniently located between Des Moines, Iowa and Omaha Nebraska, this incredible waterfront home located on Lake Panorama features virtually every luxury amenity available including:
- Well furnished indoor chef's kitchen
- Spacious guest suites
- Spa style master bath
- Bunk room with kitchenette and gaming area (Kids love it!)
- Crows nest sleeping loft with private deck
- Open great room, kitchen and fireside dining area
- 4 season sun room overlooking the lake
- Pub style bar with flat screen TV
- Game area featuring billiards and ping pong table
- Surround sound theater room with HD satellite TV
- Complimentary wireless internet
Outdoors will continue to impress where you will find:
- Multiple furnished decks and patios
- Covered outdoor kitchen and dining area
- Gas and charcoal grills
- Protected no wake cove (Perfect for kids!)
- Private sand beach
- Pontoon and speedboat rentals available, incl. equipment (Contact us for details)
- Waterfront infinity fire pit
- 'Lilly Pad' available for rent (Kids Love It!)
It simply does not get any better than this... Neptune is the perfect vacation home for families and friends who want to be together, without being too together.
For larger families and groups, we offer additional lakefront and offshore accommodations as well as event space for weddings, reunions, outings or retreats. Lake Panorama is Iowa's largest private lake centrally located just 30 miles West of Des Moines, Iowa and 90 miles East of Omaha, Nebraska.
Area activities are abundant and offer:
- Golfing at numerous courses including our own PGA championship course (Lake Panorama National)
- Boating (Pontoon and ski boat rentals available - contact us for details)
- Biking and snowmobiling on the state's largest trail system (Raccoon River Valley Trail)
- Hunting and fishing (Guided or unguided)
- Lakefront tiki bar and restaurant (The Port)
- Casino ("Wild Rose" in Jefferson, IA)
- Numerous area wineries
- Restaurants (Casual and fine dining available)
- Shopping and antiquing
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We had a wonderful time!
Neptune-not enough characters to decry bad PR at West Panorama Golf
Overall, great piece of property, magazines left there imply architectural competence. Only thing I might add though, is that the actual toilet facility in the master bedroom left a lot to be desired, the throne was encased in a very small "closet' (I know-water closet) which had no socially redeeming value---even a simple wall hanging would have at least made it tolerable--that's why they only get a 4.99 rating!
The house and lake were amazing.No matter what you like there was always something to do..Steve came over right away to get us a boat..Neptune is a must see..
Family vacation with 4 different families (2 with children) and we had plenty of space. Private. We were there during Panorama Days and also found the small town of Panora charming.
Wonderful home - highly recommend
This is the second time we've stayed at Neptune and couldn't have been better. The first stay was 5 years ago and the home is still in great shape, very well kept. We had a girls weekend for 13 women and it's the perfect venue with 2 great gathering spaces, the kitchen is perfect for all cooking together, and plenty of sleeping rooms and bathrooms. There is a huge bar and a walk out to the covered patio. The property is so beautiful in the fall with the leaves changing. We enjoyed the fire pit and deck space as well. This house is so well equipped with everything we needed. The owner and prop managers are great, very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this home for a multi-family gathering or for a bunch of friends to have a great stay together!!
We all loved Neptune!
While I've stayed before, it was the first time for the rest of my group. Everyone loved the place and many are looking at renting it for their families to come enjoy.
We stayed in early September, and had lots of fun, and lots of sun. It was beautiful. I might need to do this annually.
Pontoon and Ski Boat Rentals Available starting at $399/day - Contact us for details
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$999 WEEKEND SALE VALID ON STAYS TO 4-30-18. $600 deposit required to guarantee all reservations. 90 day cancellation policy (50% cancellation fee); no charge for rescheduled stays. 3.99% fee for all credit card and Paypal transactions. Pontoon and Speedboat Rentals available. Call or email us for details. (No guest boats allowed)