|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
WELCOME TO 'NEPTUNE' AT LAKE PANORAMA...
Our family is please to offer you this amazing year round waterfront vacation home. Neptune offers nearly 5000 square feet between 4 separate levels, and sleeps up to 16 guests. Conveniently located between Des Moines, Iowa and Omaha Nebraska, Neptune features virtually every luxury amenity available and includes:
- Fully Furnished Indoor and Outdoor Chef's Kitchens
- Spacious Guest Suites
- King Master Suite with Private, Covered Deck overlooking lake
- Spa Style Master Bath with Walk in Shower and Deep Soaking Tub
- Dormitory Bunk Room with Kitchenette, Living Area and TV/Gaming Area (Kids love it!)
- Crows Nest Sleeping Loft with Private Deck (Stargazing at it's best!)
- Spacious, Open Great Room, Kitchen and Dining Area
- 4 Season Sun Room overlooking the lake
- Pub Style Bar with Flat Screen TV
- Game Area featuring Billiards and Ping Pong Tables
- Surround Sound Theater Room with HD Satellite TV
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
Outdoors will continue to amaze where you will find:
- Multiple, Furnished Decks and Patios
- Covered Outdoor Kitchen and Eating Area
- Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Protected, Safe, No Wake Cove (Perfect for kids!)
- Private Sand Beach Area
- Pontoon and Speedboat Rentals Available, including Equipment (Contact us for details)
- Waterfront Infinity Fire Pit
- 'Lilly Pad' available for rent (Kids Love It!)
It simply does not get any better than this... Neptune is the perfect vacation home for families and friends who want to be together, without being too together.
For larger families and groups, we offer additional lakefront and offshore accommodations as well as event space for weddings, reunions, outings or retreats. Lake Panorama is Iowa's largest private lake centrally located just 30 miles West of Des Moines, Iowa and 90 miles East of Omaha, Nebraska.
Area activities are abundant and offer:
- Golfing at numerous courses including our own PGA Championship course (Lake Panorama National)
- Boating (Pontoon and Ski Boat Rentals and Tours Available for our Guests)
- Biking and Snowmobiling on the state's largest trail system (Raccoon River Valley Trail)
- Hunting and Fishing (Guided or Unguided)
- Lakefront Tiki Bar and Restaurant (The Port)
- New Casino ("Wild Rose" in Jefferson, IA)
- Numerous area wineries
- Dining (Casual and Fine dining available)
- We offer Pontoon and Ski boat Rentals starting at $399 per day. Contact us for details.
This is the second time we've stayed at Neptune and couldn't have been better. The first stay was 5 years ago and the home is still in great shape, very well kept. We had a girls weekend for 13 women and it's the perfect venue with 2 great gathering spaces, the kitchen is perfect for all cooking together, and plenty of sleeping rooms and bathrooms. There is a huge bar and a walk out to the covered patio. The property is so beautiful in the fall with the leaves changing. We enjoyed the fire pit and deck space as well. This house is so well equipped with everything we needed. The owner and prop managers are great, very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this home for a multi-family gathering or for a bunch of friends to have a great stay together!!
While I've stayed before, it was the first time for the rest of my group. Everyone loved the place and many are looking at renting it for their families to come enjoy.
We stayed in early September, and had lots of fun, and lots of sun. It was beautiful. I might need to do this annually.
Our group of 10 plus two babies thoroughly enjoyed our time at 'Neptune'. The house fit our entire group very comfortably, with beds and bathrooms for all. We loved grilling each night in the outdoor cooking area and spending the days on the lake admiring the beautiful homes lining Panorama. Kitchen had almost anything any guest would need. Nice area for walking and close to one of Panorama's three beach areas. Would highly recommend this rental!
We stay at the Neptune house in July. It is a beautiful house and was very clean. It has a very nice deck and outdoor cooking area that we used a lot. It worked very well for us since we had children there. There are more steps than I thought there would be from the house to the water so we did get our exercise! Overall we really enjoyed a peaceful stay at the Neptune!
It was perfect. Had everything we needed. Amazing house on a perfect Lake. The owners got a boat for us. My wife and I are both trial lawyers so we stayed at the property to make a trip to Des Moines for depositions a bit if a vacation w our newborn and our 20 month old. Everybody had a great time.
We traveled from Ohio to see family for the weekend. We had an amazing time, all the cousins loved staying in the kids room. 3 really nice sized bedrooms for adults. Beautiful property, great layout for multiple family gathering. I highly recommend.
Pontoon and Ski Boat Rentals Available starting at $399/day - Contact us for details
|Garbage Removal Fee||$99|
|Damage Deposit Waiver (Non Refundable)||$99|
$600 deposit required to guarantee all reservations.
60 day cancellation policy (25% cancellation fee); no charge for rescheduled stays.
3.99% fee for all credit card and Paypal transactions.
Pontoon and Speedboat Rentals available. Call or email us for details. (No guest boats allowed)