- Sweet original winegrower's house on the wine route
- suitable for 2 to 4 people
- Pet friendly
Access for guests:
- Private large bedroom with double bed (160X200) and sofa bed
- second small bedroom with double bed (140X200)
- Private bathroom with bath incl. Shower (Note: The bathroom is "en suite". That means you have to go through the bedroom to get into the bathroom.)
- large living room with 40 "flat screen TV, radio and another sofa bed
- Large kitchen with essential appliances, utensils and cutlery (stove, oven, toaster, dishwasher & microwave are available),
- Dogs are welcome by appointment and supplement
- Smoking is not allowed in the house, smoking is allowed in the courtyard.
- There is a bakery 4 houses away ... Very handy for the breakfast sandwiches, cakes or a very tasty cup of coffee.
- In walking distance there are class wineries, as the winery Weingut Lidy where a son or tasting is really worthwhile.
- Also within walking distance are great cafes and restaurants.
- For cyclists, the surrounding area is a paradise. To discuss, our bikes can also be used.
- Especially in the summer and autumn there are many wine festivals in the region with live music, art, craft, Regional food and of course wine.
- To the harvest time, the new wine and onion is rum is a must!
- The places Gleisweiler, Albersweiler, Rhodt, Hainfeld, Edesheim uva. are easily accessible and offer many opportunities to make your leisure time.
- Bus stop about 200m away "Frankweiler Rathaus"
- Nearest train stop: Albersweiler (about 2 km away)
- Landau in the Pfalz main station about 7.5 km away
- Edenkoben train station about 10 km away
- Bicycle paths
- Car (free public parking in the street is available)