You apartment is located in a cottage on the outskirts of St. Andreasberg, in the national park (height Üner N. N. 680m). The house is very quiet, is mainly used by the owners and located on a dead end near the forest. To the high ropes course for sledding hill or cross country ski run on foot 5 minutes. You go to town center in about 12-15 minutes.
The 50sqm large, sunny 2 1/2 room apartment on 2 levels with winter garden has been completely renovated and refurbished and is very comfortable and cozy. In the bedroom on the upper level has a double bed, the cozy living room with flat-screen TV and electric fireplace, a kitchen and dining area for 4 people is integrated. In the adjacent open loft sleeping facilities are available for 2 more people on a pull-out double bed. The glazed loggia (conservatory) overlooking the mountains and the garden and is perfect for cozy hours. The modern bathroom has a shower, toilet and wash basin, towel dryer radiator.
The large garden with a large lawn area can be like a small fee,. Before the house is the parking. Hiking trails and circular hiking trails start on the doorstep. A barbecue area will be
currently set up.
We offer a bread delivery service. Toboggans are available for free.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
We ask you not to smoke in the apartment. Pets are not allowed.
All overnight prices are based on max. 2 persons!!! For each additional person a surcharge of 7.00 € per night will be charged.
Season Period Season Name Minimum stay price / night
19. 12. 20 .. - 06. 01. 20 .. High season 3 nights 55,00 €
06. 01. 20 .. - 01. 11. 20 .. High season 3 nights 45,00 €
01. 11. 20 .. - 19. 12. 20 .. Low season 2 nights 35,00 €
Performance Pro price liability
- Final cleaning once € 35.00 binding
- Laundry package once 10.00 € optional
Additional price information:
- Children under 2 years free of charge
- Free Wi-Fi
- For last-minute offers, the normal additional price applies, ie. H. Surcharge each
additional person € 7.00 per night
- The linen package includes linen, shower, hand towels and tea towels