- Living room with vaulted ceiling, wood fireplace, TV, DVD, CD, Video
- A dining area and office
- A kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Cloakroom, telephone, central heating and Wifi
- Two bedrooms with two single beds and bathroom
- A double room with bath
- A master suite with double bed, bathroom and access to the terrace
- An utility room with washing machine
- A large garden
- Several terraces
- A barbecue
- A room with table tennis, darts, cricket, etc.
- Private parking
- A heated swimming pool with Roman steps
The house is situated on top of a valley and is surrounded by meadows. Due to its perfect location, you have a magnificent view of the river Aveyron and its gorges, as well as the surrounding countryside.
- The village of Najac, which is just 6 km from the villa and one of the most beautiful villages in France
- Shops and restaurants, including 2 "Bib Gourmand" restaurants
- The village of La Fouillade with its bars, restaurants and shops (3 km)
- The cities of Cordes-sur-Ciel, Villeneuve, Villefranche
This villa is perfect for families with children who can play in the meadows around the house and in the game room, while you can relax in peace and quiet by the pool.
Due to its high quality and exceptional location, the villa has been explained by the British magazine "The Times" as one of "Europe's 40 Hottest Villas".
Flatrate additional costs (mandatory): € 5,00 per person