The 160 m² apartment offers a lot of space for up to 14 people. Parking is available on the doorstep, on your own yard.
The apartment is located on the southern outskirts of Würzburg. It is a mixed use (residential / commercial). During the day, is not expected to excessive noise. At night it is very quiet. The tram will take you, without changing trains, to the pedestrian area of the city center as well as to the long-distance railway station.
Children who require their own bed and towels are counted as chargeable person. Children sleeping in the parents' bed or in itself brought cot are free.
You can expect the following:
- You can park your vehicles in the large yard of the estate
- Dining table with twelve chairs in the open kitchen
- 3 separate bedrooms + living room with sleeping possibility
- Cot 3-7 years
- Travel cot for children 0-3 years
- TV 48 inches with satellite reception in the living room
- Internet via WLAN (included in the price)
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Coffee machine for filter coffee
- Selection of drinks in the apartment (mineral water, coke, Fanta -> for a fee)
- Duvets and pillows upholstered in fresh linen
- bathroom with two sinks, toilet, bath and shower
- Hair dryer, also for long hair, available
- Towels, bath towels, hand soap, shower gel and toilet paper included
- Guest bathroom with sink
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Wardrobe with hangers, ironing board, iron
- balcony terrace with access to the garden (from the living room / kitchen)
- balcony (from the bedroom)
- garden with pond
A gas grill can be rented additionally for the duration of stay. For 30 euros extra is the fuel and in particular the cleaning of the grill included. Let me know if I may adapt the offer to the effect. The bring their own grills are not allowed.
EXTENSION ON THE DEPARTURE DAY
Standard stay ends at 10 am on the day of departure.
Extension until 12 o'clock - surcharge 20 €
Extension until 14 o'clock - surcharge 30 €
Extension until 19 o'clock - surcharge 40 €
Let me know if I can adjust the offer accordingly.
Supermarkets like Lidl, Netto and Tegut be reached in the immediate area on foot. For OBI craft market, it is also not far. All four markets have a bakery.
Within walking distance is also a bowling center.
In the subsequent district (in about 400 meters away, on foot or by tram) you find an organic bakery and restaurants.
If you move towards the city center, so you come across an increasingly dense network of shops and restaurants.
The Würzburg City (city center pedestrian zone) is 9 km away. By car within a few minutes. A tram stop is 3 minutes' walk away and takes you directly to the city center and the train station. A direct access to the A3 motorway is given so that you can quickly reach other goals.
Smoking is not permitted in the building and in the entrance area. You can smoke on the covered living terrace or in the garden.