- english, french, german, swedish, danish, norwegian
Review for stay from 22 October 2015 to 29 October 2015
Lovely apartment; great location
Review for stay from 24 September 2015 to 28 September 2015
This was a great apartment for the value. Lovely neighbourhood with shops and restaurants right on street-level, but set one block back from the major thoroughfare so it was still quiet. Walking distance to a subway stop, taxi and great park. The layout of the apartment was great for our travelling group (grandparents, parents, and two small children), as there were two rooms at one end and another one on the other side. There were a couple of downsides to the apartment though:
- the bathroom door didn't have a lock on it, which is a little awkward with a large group
- some of the utensils in the kitchen could use replacing because they're old or broken (eg. The french press was cracked)
- some of the furniture was pretty old and creaky; we ended up having to take the mattress off the top bunk in the one room because our kids couldn't sleep for the noise every time you rolled over
- there also isn't a dryer, just a drying rack
- the people above were pretty noisy late Friday night, but were fine the rest of the time
Also, although there isn't an elevator, the stairs are are better than those we've experienced in Amsterdam.
Overall, we would definitely stay here again because we loved it, but if you want something fancy and new then this isn't the apartment for you.
Review for stay from 29 June 2015 to 02 July 2015
great location, would love to meet the owners...great music collection! good for a family, lots of space.
Review for stay from 19 June 2015 to 23 June 2015
We are very satisfied with our stay to COPLENHAGUE. The apartment was very spacious and very pleasant.
The district was quiet, pleasant and close to the center.
Review for stay from 02 June 2015 to 07 June 2015
we had a very pleasant stay. Everything was perfect.
Klasse Wohnung im Herzen Kopenhagens
Eine gemütliche, typisch dänische Wohnung! Tolle Lage, super für Familien mit Kinder. Jederzeit wieder!