|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
WHY PAY MORE??
* Great value - A private, fully equipped, immaculately clean suite at an amazing price!
* A Great Location - Just a two minute walk from your suite is Vancouver's rapid-transit line, the Skytrain. Getting around is a snap!
Your suite includes:
* A luxurious pillow-top queen-sized bed. An additional double or twin bed can be brought in.
* A full kitchen, including fridge and stove, pots and pans, dishes & cutlery, microwave,
toaster, coffee maker.
* Over 40 videos of great things to see in Vancouver!
* TV with full cable channels
* DVD player
* High-speed WiFi internet
* Unlimited local calling
* 3-piece bathroom
* Lots of spa-quality towels
* Hair dryer
* Iron and ironing board
* Free parking spot
* Easy car rentals - get picked up from the building
* Laundry facilities on site
* Complimentary chocolates
PLEASE NOTE: Our availability calendar is maintained off-site. To check on availability, please contact us.
Attractions within walking distance:
* Irving House Museum - like taking a time machine back to 1865. (1 block)
* Boardwalk - a scenic stroll along the Waterfront.(1/4 mile away)
* Samson V Paddlewheeler Museum, a vintage craft that plied the local rivers for half a century.
* Paddlewheeler Riverboat Cruises (another paddlewheeler). Gives scenic tours up Vancouver's major waterway.
* Lafflines Comedy Club (2 blocks)
* Regimental Museum (3 blocks)
* Police Museum (3 blocks)
* Petting Zoo (1/2 mile)
* Starlight 24-hour Casino and Stage (shuttle bus)
Other attractions - easily reached by the elevated Skytrain:
* Science World - interactive science exhibits
* Gastown - Cobblestone streets, the Steam Clock, souvenirs
* Chinatown - the second largest Chinatown in North America
* Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden - authentic Chinese temple garden. Very picturesque.
* Canada Place - Juts into the sea. Views of Vancouver Harbor and Stanley Park
Stanley Park - World famous. Rent a bike and ride the scenic seawall
* Vancouver Aquarium - Great displays and dolphin shows.(in Stanley Park)
* Vancouver Art Gallery
* Metrotown, B.C.'s largest shopping mall.
* Gallery Row - walk from gallery to gallery.
* Granville Island - giant Farmer's Market, art, plays, etc.
* Capilano Suspension Bridge
* Grouse Mountain Skyride
* Grouse Mountain Ziplines
Keywords: flat, studio, bachelor suite, one bedroom suite
Chris was nice and even picked us up at the skytrain station the day we arrived. The kitchen had everything we needed and the room is spacious. However the shag carpet seems very old. The price he charged us was HIGHER than what is listed here. And the place is not in Vancouver but New Westminster. That being said we would buy a one day bus and train pass and got around town just fine. There are stores close by. We enjoyed our stay.
WARNING: The apartment I was rented was not in the West End, it was in New Westminster. This was not clearly identified by owner. I cut my stay short and booked somewhere else. Having said that, the owner was polite and responsive. The apartment was clean and situated in a quiet suburb, a quick walk to the Skytrain’s Columbia station. It’s a fine place if you’re willing to commute into town. I hope the owner will be clear about apartment location in the future. If he also has an apartment in the West End, he should have two different listings. If he doesn't, the map/location in this listing should be updated.
We were very pleased with the decor and cleanliness of the suite. Really cute and well thought out. There were many shops and nice restaurants nearby. The owner was very helpful with local information. He pointed out a nearby wheat-free bakery since we are gluten intolerant. He also showed us where the best show gardens in Vancouver are, like the one at UBC, Van Dusen and the jungle dome at Queen Elizabeth Park. We just loved them all.
This was a perfect home base!
The suite I got was attractively decorated and very well-equipped. It was very clean and neat and was in a quiet residential area where I felt safe walking at night. I appreciated as well that the price was low for Vancouver. I've recommended it to all my friends!
We really enjoyed our stay here! The suite was very cozy and the bed was very comfy. There were lots of towels, and extras like shampoo and those mini chocolates. Those disappeared fast! Chris was nice and found us a juicer for our morning health cocktail. We were here mainly for a seminar, but had time to check out an old historic home/museum around the corner where a riverboat captain and his family lived in the 1860's. We were fascinated at how people lived back then. It even has a bullet stuck in the wall where one of the captain's enemies missed!
We enjoyed our stay in this suite and wished we'd stayed longer!
Very nice suite, everything's there, very clean, comfortable bed, nice artwork, friendly owner. Really enjoyed hiking in and around Stanley Park, which is stunning. One cool food discovery was a place called the Naam. It's a veg place with awesome food, organic 1960's vibe and open 24 hours a day!
I definitely recommend this suite to anyone.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 8 2016 - Sep 30 2016
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||$39 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.