Moin vom Jadebusen and welcome!
-> From 29. 09.-14. 10th 2018 we grant 15% discount when booking a week, 10% when booking at least 5 nights.
Bed linen optional as well as dog payable cash on arrival
Our attractively furnished NAUTILheim. It offers with its friendly-bright equipment ideally for 2 guests (it has two bedrooms). Have a look at the floor plan with the layout.
Our photos speak for themselves.
For NAUTILheim course includes terrace with garden furniture, sunbeds and shielding. You can choose your own seat in the garden / green.
Our property with HAUS BUNGT and NAUTILheim is located on 5.000 square meters in a rural free location, but not lonely, 100 meters from the village road.
- Prices are calculated for 2 guests,
- Bed linen optional 5 € per guest,
- WITHOUT towels - please bring your own
- Incl. Energy costs / heating and tea towels (liquid soap, "Spüli")
- Wi-Fi for free
- Refundable deposit 100 euros
- no tourist tax in Reitland!
- Every person is considered 1 GUEST!
Your dog is welcome if he is not lying on the couch or in the beds,
- 1 dog once 40 €, payable cash on the spot. Dog beach on the beach
- 2 stainless steel bowls for your dog are available,
- mechanics, motorcyclists and gay couples are welcome!
There are no additional costs!
OUTLET or factory outlet: Friesland porcelain and Bahlsen biscuits in Varel.
For nature lovers:
Our property in Reitland "hinter'm dyke" is the unique UNESCO World Natural Heritage Wadden Sea (Jade Bay). Right next to it you will find the unique existing in Europe "Floating peat". You can reach both on foot or by bike. In October of every year, the so-called Migratory bird days take place.
For bookings under the minimum book time we charge a short stay surcharge of 27 €.
Search the web for Nautilheim am Jadebusen. Last minute offer - if available.