Holiday in our house in the idyllic Baltic Sea Zempin on the island of Usedom
The apartments with 2 bedrooms are also individually hired. Please check this availability under:
Apartment Luv downstairs https: // www. vacation-direct. de / ferienwohnung-ferienhaus / p2437363 # summary
Apartment Lee upstairs https: // www. vacation-direct. de / ferienwohnung-ferienhaus / p2437363?uni_id = 2569928 # summary
Zempin is the smallest seaside resort on the sunny island of Usedom between the Baltic Sea beach and backwaters, where the island is narrowest. Here meets stunning natural beauty on the fine sandy beach.
The house windward and leeward is removed from both beach and the backwaters just 10 minutes. Buses and trains are also within walking distance in a few minutes.
The two apartments are located in a newly built in June 2015 two-family house. Here can be found on about 110 square meters (ground floor apartment "Luv") or about 100 square meters (in the attic apartment "Lee") everything you need for a relaxing, comfortable holiday in any season. Enjoy the summer on the spacious terrace oak (Luv) or the two balconies (Lee) in the morning a leisurely breakfast and the evening sunset. On colder days you can relax in the sauna and enjoy the evening comfortably with a glass of wine by the fire.
Both apartments come with:
- Parking space on the plot
- Electric blinds (wireless) in all rooms, underfloor heating
- Generous, warmly decorated living-dining area with living area and fireplace, dining table and open kitchen (fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, pots, dishes, cutlery and more.)
- 2 bedrooms (1 x with double bed, 1 x with 2 single beds and 2 roll-away beds
- High-quality furnished, spacious bathroom with double sinks, bath and walk-in shower (1 x 1 m), washing machine
- Garden furniture (Luv - on the terrace; Lee - on both balconies)
To use for both apartments are available:
Sauna with separate shower
Toilet in the entrance area