We offer a holiday
* Living room and fitted kitchen, kitchenette equipped with refrigerator, 3-burner stove, coffee maker, Mirco wave, kettle, etc., sofa bed
* Bedroom with double bed, satellite TV and DVD
* Beautiful bright bathroom with shower and toilet, hairdryer
* Hall with wardrobe
* Internet through our own Wi-Fi hotspot
* Barbecue, garden furniture and 1 car parking space on demand
In the heart of Europe you will find between Stolberg, Aachen and the Eifel a wide range of sights and recreation opportunities in your area.
Stolberg with its castle
Monschau with its historic old town, a great Christmas market and Senfmuehle
Aachen with its Cathedral and the Cathedral Treasury, the historic town hall, an old town invites you to linger and the large museums
Maastricht (55 km), (about 58 km), Cologne (about 80 km) and Dusseldorf (90 km) are within easy reach
Circuit de Spa Francorchamps in Belgium (70 km)
The Eifel National Park, among others, the Rursee (about 20 km) invites you to hike, bike and enjoy.
The Eifelsteig is one of the finest hiking trails in Germany. He starts in about 3 kilometers away in Kornelimünster- In 15 stages can be from Aachen to Trier hike.
Gewerbegebiet Oberforstbach (5 km)