|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Spacious two-bedroom, two-bath condominium in prestigious Barefoot Resort. This resort is located behind Barefoot Landing; it features
four world class golf courses, the largest swimming pool in Myrtle Beach, and a shuttle bus to take you to the beach.
The relaxing second floor condo features a secure lobby, convenient elevator just outside your door, luxurious climate controlled corridors, a private screened balcony, ceiling fans, tile and carpet floors, and an attractive furniture package.
The unit is fully furnished and sleeps six comfortably. Towels, linens, and start-up kitchen are included in rental. There are three tvs, and a dvd player with surround sound. The kitchen is well-equipped and features a smooth surface cook top range with above microwave, large side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker.
Small appliances include a smoothie machine, blender, coffee maker, toaster, and electric can opener. The unit features a full size laundry pair with ironing board, iron, and vacuum for your convenience.
The master bedroom features a king size bed. The master bath has a glassed in shower with a separate garden tub, and a double vanity sink with plenty of light.
For your convenience, Barefoot Resort offers a free beach shuttle that runs on a hourly schedule during the summer months. Jump on and take the shuttle down to the beach to enjoy the day.
The Barefoot Resort golf courses designed by Davis Love III, Pete Dye, Greg Norman, and Tom Fazio are highly rated in Golf Digest. The Love course is rated the number one course in Myrtle Beach. Also available in the resort are multiple pools, tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, along with bike and walking paths for your enjoyment.
Located just across the intercoastal waterway is Barefoot Landing. Stroll the boardwalk and visit the array of over a hundred specialty shops. Take a break and relax in the cool breezes that blow off the waterway. Every Monday night there is a spectacular fireworks display over the lake.
Fine dinning can be found at places like Greg Norman's Australian, Joe's Crabshack, Damon's Ribs, & T-Bonz. Some of the best live entertainment in Myrtle Beach can be found just across the waterway at the Alabama Theater and The House Of Blues.
Just a short distance away you will find the popular Tanger Outlets, water parks, Broadway At The Beach, many restaurants, and the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. So what are you waiting for?
My family and I really enjoyed our stay here the property is beautiful and spacious quiet and everything we need was just a few minutes from us.
My family had a wonderful time in this condo. We felt at home from the moment we stepped through the door. The home has very comfortable furniture and the beds were easy to fall asleep in. Plenty of room for everyone! My 8 year old loved the pull out couch and made that section of the condo his room. We loved the pool right out the front and the short drive to the big pool. We also loved the kitchen and laundry room. It was nice to go home with clean clothes and we saved money by cooking meals in the well stocked kitchen. When we plan our next visit to Mrytle, we will look for this condo!
Excellent condo, exactly as described. Owner was in touch throughout the whole booking process, answering questions up to the very last minute! Away from traffic, perfect during the Memorial Weekend traffic and noise. Owner even sent maps in arrival packet for back roads to take! Will never stay anywhere else!
- Nicest condo I have stayed in. Very well maintained, furnished and decorated.
- Everything was operational(TV's, appliances, fans, etc...). Having a full size ironing board was great. Have stayed in other units where all you get is the little travel ironing board. No issues at all that required owners attention.
- If I was an owner at Barefoot Resort, I'd be very happy with the maintenance of the property. There were people around constantly landscaping, caring for the pool, and doing exterior property maintenance.
- Having pool right opposite the front door of building very convenient. Pool was quiet for the most part. There were some knucklehead renters at the pool, but having others owners at the pool seemed to keep them in check.
-Not having to go through any registration/check-in was very nice. Drive up, get key out of lock box on door, and start your vacation. Two thumbs up!
Con(A couple of these were mentioned in earlier reviews)...
- Wireless as specified in condo description is not in unit, it is across the parking lot in the pool building. Signal in unit is almost non-existent except for patio, and even then is so-so. If you have a need to be connected a lot to computer/phone during your vacation, you will be frustrated/disappointed. We have Verizon, and even the cell(data) coverage was weak in the building(no fault of unit owner).
- Garage for another unit is directly below master bedroom. Garage door opener is really loud. Not a problem normally except that the owners were in and out of garage at least twice every morning before 8AM. So much for sleeping in.
- Didn't use shuttle at all(like having flexibility of car), but just an FYI, beach parking in the area around Barefoot Resort Cabana is very limited. There is a public parking lot about a 10 minute walk from the Cabana(to the north), but other than that, if you plan on driving to the beach, you better get there by 9-10.
- Didn't use garage at all. Really narrow. Much easier to park in front of bldg, and let car run to cool off for a couple of minutes prior to driving.
Summary...If there was "in-unit" wireless, and you could convince the owners with the garage below bedroom to sleep in, you have a perfect unit!!!!
This condo was exactly as described on the website. It was spacious, modern, quiet, accomodating and simply perfect for our needs! The contact person was reliable and responded promptly when contacted.
This condo is an excellent vacation rental. Very spacious, all the necessary amenities provided, close to everything. I vacationed there with my two teenage daughters and we were all impressed with the condo, location and proximity to the beach, restaurants, shops, etc. Will definitely be staying here again.
Other Activities: shopping, boating, sailing, spa, mini-golf
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Towel & Linen Rental||$28 + Tax|
|Departure Cleaning||$89 + Tax|
Damaged protection is $49.00 for $1,500 coverage.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.