Holiday home Langwald, Stechelberg
History: Our family has rented the holiday home for over 50 years. In the beginning, the guests did not rent the entire house, but rather just individual rooms and shared the kitchen and bathroom with other tenants. It was heated with a wooden stove and the so-called privy was behind the house.
In May 2015, we adjusted the holiday home to the current standards and renovated it. It is available for single usage for one party.
Look forward to a simple, functionally equipped holiday home without extras, but everything you need for your holiday.
The house offers 60-m² living space (ground floor and 1st floor). It has a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom with shower/Lavabo as well as a separate WC.
The construction is in rustic style with an average ceiling height of approximately 1.90 m (6' 3") and joists of correspondingly lower height.
In front of the entrance is a covered gazebo (balcony), furnished with table and chairs to cosily unwind.
You can safely store your sport equipment (bicycles, skis/snowboards, etc.).
On our website, you can find a floor plan that offers you a good overview.
• covered gazebo (balcony)
• Entrance area with cloakroom and shoe rack
• Kitchen, functionally equipped; fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, water cooker, raclette and fondue dishes - everything is available
• Living room with a cosy sofa, TV, radio/CD player, dining table and radiator
• Bedroom with two beds 90 x 190 cm and a stool, which can be unfolded as a guest bed
• Bathroom / shower and separate WC
Bed, bathroom and kitchen linens are available