|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
*Check payments are at the advertised rental rates.
*Online Domestic debit/credit card payments = add 2.5% of the rental amount for processing. Online International debit/credit card payments = add 3.75% processing.
Beautiful 11 yr old 3 story condo just 2 blocks to the beach, southern end of boardwalk and the convention center and just 1 block to beautiful tennis courts, childrens play area and soccer field. A 3 minute car ride to all the restaurants on the bay.
Also, close to Wildwood crest and Cape May! Washer and dryer in the unit. Outside shower. 2 car garage parking so you won't have to worry about where to park as well. This is perfect for the family that wants to be close to everything. Big Eckerd Pharmacy/Market & a family diner are a 1/2 block away! Sorry no smoking or pets.
Bedroom #1- 1 queen bed and 1 foldaway twin
Bedrooms #2 and #3- 1 full bed in each.
Living room- 1 pullout queen.
Renters should bring their own towels and linens.
Feel free to bring an extra inflatable bed if you'd like
I bought this home because it was just 2 & 1/2 blocks to the beach and was in a very convenient area. It is also close to the convention center, tennis courts, a park, a family diner, a great pancake house. I stay there a few weekends in the summer to do some maintenance and updates. It is only an 11 year old home so please treat it well during your stay. Thanks! Tony
I wanted to finally take my kids on a vacation. With five kids and my dad along I was looking to rent two hotel rooms for a week, Which ended up being almost as much as finding this rental. I chose this rental and couldn't have been happier. SO much space and much better than a hotel, It felt like a home away from home. Large bathrooms and so much room. My kids were not falling all over each other. Two blocks to the boardwalk was very nice. Loved the Rite Aid a block away. Tony was very helpful and answered any questions I had. Great place! Would love to book future trips here!!
I have to say that this condo was everything that we were looking for. We have a 17 year old who brought a couple of friends and couldn't have picked a better location. With two short blocks to the beach and board walk, a basketball court around the corner and a Rite Aid a 1/2 block away, we couldn't have gone wrong. Rite Aid was a huge factor for misc. items that were needed.
I must say that Tony, the owner of the condo, went above and beyond answering any questions that I had in a very timely manner and was very nice to speak to.
I would highly recommend renting this condo, especially for the price.
I was there with my wife and 2 sons.. my sons (12 and 14) liked that it was close (a block) to the tennis courts and baseball fields.. They could walk over without us having to wonder where they were. We got breakfast at a diner at the corner a few times- food was decent and the the service was pretty good.
Inside, the home was nice and clean and pretty roomy. It almost smelled too clean- we arrived as the cleaning woman was leaving and she said she had just mopped the kitchen floor with Pine Sol. But i guess that's a good thing.. It could have used an extra chair or two- maybe an extra loveseat. We barely had to keep the AC on- it would get really cold, really quickly. So just keeping ceiling fans on and windows open was comfortable and breezy. We could walk to beach in prob 4 mins which was nice. Would stay there again if we were going to visit wildwood again next summer.
This condo is a very nice place to stay, well situated (1 block and a half from the boardwalk and the beach),
Although I was quite disappointed for many reasons:
1. This place definitely needs a fresh coat of paint inside the condo (lots of scuffs and marks on the walls).
2. A little more decoration and color would make this place homier.
3. 3 light bulbs out of 5 were burnt out or did not work over the kitchen table.
4. Both patio blinds should really be changed. The blinds could not be opened or pushed to the side. Broken and missing vertical slats found lying on the floor in the kitchen closet.
5. Blinds in 1st bedroom at top of stairs do not stay up.
6. Kitchen closet should be cleaned out (a real mess).
7. No bed sheets, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, dish towels, toilet paper, etc.
8. Nowhere on the web site or the lease agreement does it mention that you have to bring your own set of bed sheets, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, dish towels, etc. (Thank god I saw the comment the night before I left from the last person that was there in June 2010. If I hadn’t I would have had to go to a Wal-Mart to buy them and that would have been money spent on top of what we were already paying for the Condo!!)
9. My mistake was not bringing my own pillows (my children had brought theirs for sleeping in the car). Here the pillows were sweat stained yellow, really disgusting…Usually there are zippered protective coverings on pillows and washed after the guests leave, need I say more.
10. No laundry detergent, no dishing soap….
11. There were only 4 chairs for the kitchen table (we were 5!). We had to get one of the plastics ones from the balcony and it was not very comfortable.
12. Not enough dishes (large plates (4), small plates (4), bowls (4) or cutlery (3 knives, no steak knives) for everyone for the same above reason (we were 5!).
13. A new set of pots (large, medium and small ones with handles) and pans would definitely be a must! No huge bowl for salad, or any salad strainer, or any storage containers for leftovers, etc. We shouldn’t have to bring our own. These should be provided. Have you ever tried making a salad for a family of 5 and not have a big bowl to put it in or a salad strainer to strain the water off after washing it
The location was great: short walk to the beach & boardwalk. Nice amount of space for a family. However, since Wildwood has such a large selection of nice properties from which to choose, management and maintenance of the unit needs to improve if repeat customers are desired at this particular unit. Informed the owner of the following issues:
1. Deadbolt locks did not work properly on several doors.
2. Was not able to get Wifi Internet access until the 3rd day we were there.
3. Sink in master bath leaks.
4. Tub in hall bath does not drain properly.
5. Blinds in 1st bedroom at top of stairs do not stay up.
6. Vertical blinds in 2nd bedroom have broken slats.
7. Not enough pots for a family. One of the two pots has a broken handle.
8. Icemaker not working. No ice trays either.
9. No medium/large containers or bowls for serving or food storage.
10. Living room vertical blinds have several broken slats.
11. Dirty/moldy shower curtains were under bathroom sinks (we threw them out)
12. Bathroom rugs were moldy/smelly (we washed them).
13. Need to make it clear in your ad whether sheets, bath towels, and kitchen towels are provided (one set of sheets in the entire 3 bedroom unit and no towels).
1 1/2 blocks to the boardwalk, amusements and beach, 1 block to tennis courts, soccer field and children's play area. Close to everything!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
July, August, Early Sept
Jun 19 2016 - Sep 2 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 3 2016 - Sep 30 2016
4 night minimum stay
***Special! All of July or Aug for $4800***
May weeks $995
June weeks $1200
July and August weeks $1550
September weeks $1075
Monthly Rental Terms:
All of June (Memorial Day through end of June)- $3600
All of July- $4800
All of August- $4800