The half-timbered house was built in 1850 and is a listed building. It borders the grounds of the municipal museum and is within walking distance of the Gottorf Castle and Haithabu.
The house was lovingly renovated in 2013 and combines old and new.
On the ground floor there is a large bedroom, a modern kitchen and the bathroom with shower and bath. In the attic is a large living room with TV and a small further bedroom with two single beds.
Wi-Fi is available.