|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
The Beach & Spa Hotel "Preussenhof" shines in a beautiful and unique location, surrounded by magnificent villas in the style of resort architecture. Due to its unique location, right at the Zinnowitzer pier, also called Vineta bridge, it is the perfect starting point for excursions on the sunny island of Usedom.
With historical ambience and unforgettable charm in the style of the 20's, we offer modern comfort and elegance at one of the most beautiful Baltic beaches and spoil you with a diverse gastronomy.
Aptly named the Preussenhof a visit to the Prussian Crown Prince Wilhelm. Was now count on the Preussenhof as a "hotel. 1 Rank ", as it says in a chronicle of 1924. 1998 the Preussenhof was rebuilt extensively restored and equipped with modern comforts.
Equipment of the apartment:
* 2-room Comfort apartment for 2-4 people
* Lovingly furnished and equipped with modern comforts
* Separate living room and bedroom
* Living room with dining area, pull-out sofa bed and lounge, satellite TV
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
* Bathroom with shower / WC
* Spacious balcony to the sea side (overlooking the pier and beach promenade)
* Parking at the house
|Pet Fee||$15 + Tax|
|Endreinigung||$45 + Tax|
|Stay tax||€2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|
Haustiere sind bei uns herzlich willkommen. Die Tagesgebühr für das Mitbringen eines Haustieres beträgt 15,00 €.
Parkplätze stehen direkt am Haus zur Verfügung und kosten 8,00 € pro Stellplatz/ Nacht.