60 sqm 2-room apartment in the Dünenstraße 68c, 18609 Ostseebad Binz
Location of the 60 sqm apartment:
Rügen is the largest German island. It is located off the Pomeranian Baltic coast and is one of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
The "gateway" to the island of Rügen is the Hanseatic city of Stralsund. The island, connected by Rügendamm and Rügen bridge over the two-kilometer wide Strelasund to the mainland.
Binz is the largest seaside resort on the island of Rügen.
The resort is known as a destination for its magnificent resort architecture, the hunting lodge Granitz, the Colossus of Prora, the fine sandy beach and the natural environment, which is presented in the Heritage Centre Rügen.
Binz is located on the east coast of the island of Ruegen between the Bay Prorer Wiek and the Schmachter See.
The cozy 60 square meter apartment on the second OG of Dünenstraße 68c, 18609 Ostseebad Binz is about 200 meters as the crow of the legendary Binz beach promenade with gorgeous, fine-grained, endless sandy beach.
Within walking distance you will find:
- Binztherme with spa and sauna area
- "Vitamar" adventure
- Pier with boat trip traffic
- Beach promenade with buildings in the style of resort architecture
- Various shops
Description 2-room apartment:
The apartment offers now playing normally for 4 people (or 2 adults and up to 3 small children) space and has a balcony.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flatscreen TV
- DVD Players
- Washing machine (without charge)
- Kitchenette with dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, toaster and Aufbackofen
- Dining table with six chairs
- The living area contains two couches that can be folded out for two more people if necessary.
- The sleeping area is equipped with a wardrobe, a double bed and a two bunk beds
-The bathroom is equipped with a shower, sink, toilet, hair dryer and washing machine (without charge)
- A car parking space at the house is included in the price
- Bed linen and towels are available at an additional charge of 12.- € per person
- For final cleaning is unique € 80.- payable
- The tax is paid on the spot and not included in the rent
Pets are not welcome.
This apartment is a Non smoking apartment. Opportunity to smoke has the balcony.
Damaris and Marcus Mensing
Tel .: 09191/796 959
fewo-mensing @ t-online. de